Any Interest?

amirsan

King of all Kings
Ok, I see ALOT of NESs closing and I am willing to start one. My last one didn't seem to matter to anyone, I dont know why so I am going to let everyone that is willing to join make any type of rule, game, senerio, plot, varient and so on here so I know what you guys want. This way I will not risk another closed game sinse almost everyone will get what they want from it. Am I real? So anyone feeling the same about the closing of NESs enter your thoughts and enter this future one. :)

Please reply.

umm if you have a good idea I will join.

Contact me too if you have AIm at sheepmaddrell

Do you know anything about "Romance of the 3 Kingdoms"?If there was ever a NES about that I would be the FIRST to join...Unless it started and I was asleep or busy doing something else...Then I'd probably not be the first...

I would like an game with numbred cannos, mens and MONEY.

Also I like Alternate History games, maybe you can make 1 from any of your Civ3 games.....

Like What if Germany won WW2, what if the cold war been an real war, what if Napoleon won at Trafalgar, what if Ottomans won at Lepanto, what if Rome never had fallen, what if USA never had rebbeled, what if the Union lost the American Civil War, what if the Vikings had colonized Amreica in 1000 ad, etc

also if you take from an Civ3 game, you take the gussed military size of the diffrent nations, make an Map and then make it.
I also want games like Dexters first NES and such.

Dolshkovian Civil War

Attachments

• dolshkovia.jpg
    dolshkovia.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 81
Dolshkovia is a not too big, not too small Slavic country in Eastern Europe (although nobody seems to know exactly where it is).

It is somewhat hilly and mountanius near the Southeastern reaches, but mostly abundant in grassland and forests. The people are mostly Dolshkovian, although other minorities are present, most notably the Jews and Provkovites, Dolshkovia's neighbors to the West.

Since the year 1221 when the Dolshkovic dynasty first started, Dolshkovia has maintained some sort of independence. After several generations of different kings, Dolshkovia reached it's zenith in the early 14th century, when it was the most economically powerfull country in Eastern Europe. However, the king at the time neglected the millitary. The result being that foreign countries pressured Dolshkovia into giving away much of it's wealth way. From then on to this day (January 1641) has been a fairly average country in terms of wealth.

It's dull politics were back to usual untill one day in late December 1640, when trouble grew between King Dolshkovich and the Dolshkovich royal family, and the noble family of Istovic. Stefan Istovic claimed that Ivan Dolshkovich was not doing a sattisfactory job and that he deserved to be the true king of Dolshkovia. In a matter of days, the two families went to war, splitting Dolshkovia in two...

Or did they? For while their powerbases slowly geared to war, local leaders throughout the rest of the country had their own plans. Within days of open warfare, several factions throughout the far reaches of the country, too far away from Dolshkograd to ever develop loyalty to the crown decided to seceede from Dolshkovia as well. Small and weak, they planned to take as much of Dolshkovia as they could for themselves, and establish their goverment as the authority.

The Dolshkovich royal house had an immense army, armed with firearms, cavalry, cannons, and the most advanced technoligy of the time. Their cities were centres of East European culture, and their population large.

The Istovich noble family was not as big, but it too had a large army, largely dependent on it's pikemen and musketmen, along with their unique Dolshkovian Hussar.

These rival factions were small. The population of the region they controlled wasn't too sure they wanted them there in the first place. They were armed with primitive muskets, farm tools, local horses, and anything they could find that could lend a hand to the war effort. Their material wealth was more often than not, nonexistant.

Yet somehow, during the next 100 years, while fighting amongst themselves and the Dolshkovian crown, one of these factions would emmerge and unite Dolshkovia under their banner and their goverment, sending Dolshkovia upward into an ascent it would keep up to this day.

Template

Faction Name

You are not a completely new country. You are still Dolshkovians and are bloody proud of your heritage. You are however filled with a hatred of the Royal Family. I don't want to see "Republic of Paletine". I do however want to see stuff like "Democratic Republic of Dolshkovia", and so on.

Leader

Try and keep it going with the theme. For example. John Smith: NO. Alexander Svitovsky: YES.

Goverment

When you overthrow the blood royals, what will you put in? Democracy? Communism? Constitutional Monarchy? Anarchy? You decide. You can even make your own goverment. However, please don't do something stupid like anarchy. The durability of your system will have a lot to do with how things go for you.

Starting Town

What town is your leader and faction from. Choose one of the many I have shown you on the map of Dolshkovia. Know however, that you can not have any of the large cities. They all belong to one of the two royal families. And if I were you, I wouldn't choose a town too close to them, because they're usually under their control too. Your best bet is with a town that's not too close yet not too far away from Dolshkograd.

Economy

Depression, Horrible, Bad, Durable, Good, Great, Amazing

It takes a turn to increase it. With it you can buy specified amounts of troops (depending on the resources available), buildings, and anything else that involves money.

Army

This includes the navy as well. You start with 2000 peasents, but that slowly builds up depending on what buildings you have, how much you increase your army, what resources are present, etc. etc.

Flag

Make a little flag in paint. Why? I don't know why. Just do it.

I still got to get the gameplay basics down. It will go month by month so I have to come up with stuff and how long it takes to build it. Some of the biggest problems:

1. What type of units are available?
2. What buildings can be built?
3. What is missing from the map?

I'm inspired and I'll probably start it within a day or two. It will go at a very leisurly pace because school is starting. Some things you can look forward to:

- Very detailed updates
- Unprecented control of your troops, including commanding some of the big battles
- Much more involved diplomacy, seeing as you'll have contact with everyone almost immediatly
- A lot of warfare and action

I'm glad you're joining Amirsan, and I'd encourage you all to join.

Currently in it:

Amirsan

I had an idea of a civ3 NES.
With totaly unkown map... and with PMing the map to each player by what he discovered each turn.. It will be with units and all stuff... and everything in CIV3 for that matter... I even found a cube map to do it (no one know it yet lol).
But it's way to hard to MOD...

you could try it.....

I'm NOT going to MOD somthing like it...
It bores me to death to do all battles in my own Board nes... so do that nes? I don't wanna die young, espiacaly not from boringness lol :lol:

Top Bottom