A bug(?) that doesn't allow me to have aerial view of cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiky82

Warlord
Hey guys, it would be nice if anyone could tell me what to do here.

From the title screen, I tried playing quick game or new game. I build my capital city, zoom in, the aerial view icon with the eye in the center is visible in the top right corner as it should be. I close city screen, right click on my city, the aerial view is available for me to enjoy.

MY PROBLEM IS: when I play ANY scenario or conquest, none of my cities give me aerial view; there is no icon, just blank space where aerial view icon should be in the city screen. When i get out of it, right click on my cities, none of them have aerial view available..as if it never existed in the first place! HELP!!

Not a bug, a feature. This was (intentionally) removed for all scenarios that have different rules.

On the compiled bug thread, it says NEW WONDERS ARE NOT SHOWN IN THE CITY VIEW/AERIAL VIEW. Me, I can't even get an aerial view, since my button for it are gone...I can't get aerial view even when I right-click city and get a pop-up menu...suppose to say aerial view, but not there... :confused: I can't see anything cuz I can't get an aerial view to begin in the first place. Is that what the complied bug thread says? I thought it was just the New Wonders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom