Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has switched back their avatars, but I can't till I get home! Plus, OT has been switched around all weirdly, and post count is weird, and CFC has changed too much during the one week I'm away all year!

...Why can no one take the time to type correctly, and look over their grammar and spelling just in case, like me?

Not everybody is that good at words and spellcheck can sometimes not work and grammar check is in fancy word processors not everybody got those and some people have old head injuries which can affect that. :sad:

Everyone has switched back their avatars, but I can't till I get home! Plus, OT has been switched around all weirdly, and post count is weird, and CFC has changed too much during the one week I'm away all year!

So it was you that left your post and let all this stuff through! We'll have you court-martialled for this.

To Grammar Nazis similar to me, yes, it does matter.

buuuuusted

O RLY, u traitorous fish?

Grammatical errors can be an easy and effective way of adding tone to text.

They can also, of course, signify idiocy, which is why I avoid them unless with friends.

Because they don't think it's important.

I love you.

Exactly. I could not be bothered to fix the mistake and it was obvious what I meant in the first place.

Anyway, plus normally my borwser will underline wrods I have mispeeled. Like those three, but it did not with my mistake. When I tpye I make mroe mistake than nomral by placing them in the wrong order.

I'm sure you're doing this on porpoise now.

8 hour flight, and then school all day tomorrow...ughhhh

Yeah.. school after a four day weekend is really going to suck. Mainly because I screwed my seep schedule up and didn't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom