Spy and OOS fix

Folket

Deity
Spies can be used in war and playing over IP should be stable.

Report here if anything does not work as intended when running this dll.

Download the latest dll from a later post in this thread.

Got a crash to desktop related to Roma Atani's Saboteurs being in my land. I guess they try and enter my cities during wartime and the game crashes.

- Just hit next turn and it should crash

Attachments

• Argh.CivBeyondSwordSave
    390.1 KB · Views: 230
You mean Narcotic Dealers or Saboteurs? You only seem to have Dealers inside. Three of them, in fact. What did you do to piss them off:p

Anyway, I deleted every single spy on the map (even the one on a city (erased)) and the crash still happens to me (maybe I missed one).

I will try to see if I find the problem tonight.

You mean Narcotic Dealers or Saboteurs? You only seem to have Dealers inside. Three of them, in fact. What did you do to piss them off:p

Anyway, I deleted every single spy on the map (even the one on a city (erased)) and the crash still happens to me (maybe I missed one).

Yeah, thats the ones I meant. I just assumed they were the problem. But if it still crashes then maybe it's a previously undiscovered bug.

I will try to see if I find the problem tonight.

Awesome :goodjob:

I did not have time yesterday. I have not yet setup my environment to enable me to debug. I expect that to take some time so do not expect progress before sunday.

The problem was a division by zero when the AI had 0 net economy and tried to decide whether to improve a spice tile. It does not seem related to any of my changes.

The following dll should allow you to continue your game.

The problem was a division by zero when the AI had 0 net economy and tried to decide whether to improve a spice tile. It does not seem related to any of my changes.

The following dll should allow you to continue your game.

Thanks for that. It would be great if we could get a final 2.0 release going with these last few bug fixes.

Anyhow, thanks for reviving Dune Wars!

I do not see it as reviving the mod. The bugs I fixed was not so major that they killed the mod. I just fixed the bugs that I noticed and wanted fixed.

To me this is the best mod made for civ4 and I think it deserves a bigger following then it has. But there seems to be more posts here lately so perhaps I have part in reviving the community.

Anyway I'm very happy you feel you have something to be thankful about. Tell me if there are more problems that I may fix.

Spies can be used in war and playing over IP should be stable.

Report here if anything does not work as intended when running this dll.

Download the latest dll from a later post in this thread.

I know it's a long time since you did this but it doesn't look like the Espionage in War fix is in the source you included with the DLL. The only file included is CvUnitAI.cpp. Did you change other files?

I do not think I changed other files but I will check.

It does not seem to be complete. I will update the archive within the hour.

Here is an updated archive.

Attachments

• CvGameCoreDLL4.7z
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
As far as I know. I think I have only played 2 mp games.

Top Bottom