Will BNW include all the G&K DLC?

rjg85

Chieftain
I bought G&K when it first came out as an expansion, so I don't have the Vikings, Korea etc.

Does anyone know if BNW will automatically add these civs to my rosta? (ie should I hold off from downloading any DLC)

Cheers

No. It won't have them.

Upgrade to Gold (I believe it's cheaper).

Also, That is not a G&K "DLC". G&K had no DLC (except, in a way, G&K itself is a DLC but let's not get that started again)

No way. People complained when they added Spain to G&K because it screwed them out of $3.50 since they already bought it in the Inca and Spain DLC pack. There would be an endless riot of whines.

It'll include the game mechanics, but not the civs and scenarios.

I think I'm more curious to whether, despite not being included in BNW, the Civs from Gods and Kings be altered in any way to accommodate the new changes. It would be a shame for the Dutch to remain unaltered, among others.

I think I'm more curious to whether, despite not being included in BNW, the Civs from Gods and Kings be altered in any way to accommodate the new changes. It would be a shame for the Dutch to remain unaltered, among others.

I'm sure the G&K factions will be changed accordingly to fit the combination with BNW.

Top Bottom