Nooby Modding Question

TheYorkshireman

Chieftain
This seems pretty nooby to me, but i'm clearly misunderstanding something. I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. But i'm modifying the current ROMAND files and looking at adding new religions and would like to follow the same file paths as ROMAND does. However, when i'm looking for the art for Shinto and Asatru it appears they don't exist! Shinto_Button.dds isn't a file anywhere on my computer, yet it works fine in the game. Can anyone please explain to this simpleton why this is?

Thanks in advance!

This seems pretty nooby to me, but i'm clearly misunderstanding something. I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. But i'm modifying the current ROMAND files and looking at adding new religions and would like to follow the same file paths as ROMAND does. However, when i'm looking for the art for Shinto and Asatru it appears they don't exist! Shinto_Button.dds isn't a file anywhere on my computer, yet it works fine in the game. Can anyone please explain to this simpleton why this is?

Thanks in advance!
I know that feeling :)

Most of the art files are packed into .FPK files to make the game load faster.
You don't need to put all art files into fpk files, but with big amount of graphic files there is a great difference in load times.

Top Bottom