Which AI personality annoys you the most?

Ghandi because he`s always using that innocent puppy `help me` routine, then constantly asks for handouts and Washington because he bleats on about Liberty then spies on me all the time (GK), threatens me, conquers more land, then goes on about Liberty again.

Ghandi because he`s always using that innocent puppy `help me` routine, then constantly asks for handouts and Washington because he bleats on about Liberty then spies on me all the time (GK), threatens me, conquers more land, then goes on about Liberty again.

Ain't it the way US have their foreign policy in? Bombing and killing in the name of democracy and freedom?... It's like f**king in the name of virginity. Pretty real life to me. ;)
Moderator Action: Don't troll around! Keep the discussion gameplay related.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Alex. Mainly because I KNOW he will backstab me sometime, I just don't know when.

Alexander definitely, every time I meet him in the first ten turns of the game he makes fun of my economy or military and denounces me on the next turn. Ramesses and Washington are definitely second, especially when they go on their hyper expansion, warmongering path.

Ramkamhaeng and Darius, although for different reasons.
Darius, like someone else described, LOVES to expand and then get angry with you and attack, all while he's nurturing friendships with others. What's more annoying is that he seems to be in a perma-golden age, which makes his units harder to deal with then normally. I never accept his peace deals - I just beat him back to one pitful city and leave it at that.
Ramkam is annoying in a different way. The way he gobbles up city states makes him prone to be a runaway, it really is the same every time he's in a game of mine. Initially he'll be somewhere mid-table but then he quickly starts rising through the ranks. From that point on, he gets cocky and starts to attack...yawn.

I don't leave space between my two cities, they are always close to each other.

I'm a builder, so I hate the warmonger AIs (Alexander, Attila, Catherine, Napoleon, ect), and warring almost always causes me to rage quit like a crashing computer.

Askia, this prick is always in my games, he will conquer for about an era, and then get wiped out, or he will just DOW me from across the world, and then I have to listen about how he is sending a surprise army to my capital (which never comes).

Edit: Mongolia, not really because they are annoying but because they are always friendly with me, but are so worthless as allies I feel bad for them, like I saw them attacking with warriors in the modern era :/. and sometimes they'll attack city states right after they become my friend so everyone starts hating me :/.

And finally, Atilla or Asyrria, these guys always hate their neighbors and start the earliest wars possible, Atilla wanted to go to war with someone on turn 24, and im just all like, calm down bro I don't even have archers :/.

Bismark and Caesar: If they are friendly early and/or offering friendship, start building an army: war is coming.... "Backstab is such a dirty word. Let's think of it as redefining our friendship." Oh, shut up.

Worse: Once yourepel teh attack and threaten to take a city or four from them, they are not willing to surrender unless I offer cities in exchange. Of course, taking their cities gives me warmongering penalties... Jerks.

Elizabeth Arghhh... I hate her! She thinks she is superior to others.
Alexander His middle name is probably backstabber.

Elizabeth is impossible to work with. I've logged 1500 hours and I'm not sure I've ever had a declaration of friendship with her.

Caesar is a habitual backstabber. Washington's generally pretty awful as well.

Dido is schizo.

Dido for her damn voice!!! UNA PA UNA PU TA? DA? UNA PU? Plus she always back stabs me along with Babylon and China

I guess al mansur could be annoying when he says, diety.. Shaka and his mass impies could be annoying too sometimes.. :/

Halle Selassie. Always seems friendly enough, but I always some how manage to end up pissing him off. What's more, he always gets a religion and always spams me with missionaries. And he always tends to do really well, what gives?

Elizabeth is impossible to work with. I've logged 1500 hours and I'm not sure I've ever had a declaration of friendship with her.

Caesar is a habitual backstabber. Washington's generally pretty awful as well.

Dido is schizo.

Are you serious? I barely have 20 games (all Deity) and I've had DoFs with her.

Darius for me, particularly when I start next to him. I've seen him feign friendship and roll troops in enough times to now just rush him as early as possible.

Hard to pick just one.

But it comes down to Montezuma or Shaka.

If you're right next to either of these two, say goodbye to building anything but military units in the early game.

If izabella is in the game I know she'll attack me, sooner or later. I used to accept dof with her but got backstabbed every time. She is not a friendy lady.

And that prick Napoleon... There was a time i dow him on sight. Just to for once beat him to it.

Top Bottom