Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

The Earth Archmage stood quietly amongst the arguing, and then turned towards the Amure Court. "CCRunner, where were you last night?"

And what of you? I seem to recall being woken up in the middle of the night last night by you talking. You were obviously awake, so where were YOU last night?

Look, over there, it's ZPV! He's doing absolutely nothing at all!

(Last on the who's posted list that isn't BL w/ a bad connection or Methos who's given notice)

The Nature mage surveys the crowd and registers CCrunner sulking before the grumpy Earth mage. He turns and addresses them both.

"What will do for now?"​
"Anything you would like to share with the rest of us? Because CCRunner, don't think I didn't notice your distain for us"​

The Archmage of Nature was rather upset, for a long time he has toiled in the southern lands long protecting the lands from the orcs. While fighting a losing battle, it was a fight that would have be lost a long time ago if it were not for his and a few others efforts.

"Though at least he is quite right to point out ZPV being rather quiet. Also Civplayah has not said much since the day before"​

Good to see this thread so alive! I'll get around to posting a tally when I get home from school.

For now, I have a little announcement: J-Man has told me that he has encountered unexpected inability to dedicate the proper amount of time to this game. I have asked the first reserve, Hell_Hound, to take over for him. Confirmation has yet to come.

I will lend a hand.

Unofficial tally:

Sepuku: 6 (Sepuku, Renata, Seon, Chandrasekhar, Nictel, CCRunner)
Askthepizzaguy: 3 (Sprig, ATPG, choxorn)
Winston Hughes: 1 (Winston Hughes)

ZPV: 1 (CCRunner)
Civplayah: 1 (Sprig)

ZPV has done no wrong, he is merely quiet. If he continues to ignore his duties, I will rap him over the head with my staff and hope he doesn't kill me for my troubles. :lol:

Looking at the manner of the body of Master PaulusIII, I see a pool of blood. There is no obvious mention of elemental magic, such as fire or ice, though I do not expect such a simple clue. Perhaps, though, it is the lack of the obvious which is itself a clue. Who among us could simply bludgeon or tear apart a being as powerful as Master Paulus? I believe a magical being of great strength and power could be behind this, perhaps the Flesh Golem, Krill. Can anyone account for his whereabouts or vouch for his innocence?

Krill is likely stronger than the rest of us put together, dear Master of Chaos. As such, I would greatly prefer something in the nature of proof before jumping to any conclusions. We may need him.

Besides, bludgeoning is not the most efficient way to spill blood. There is at least one edged weapon among us, though I don't expect its owner would have told me about it if he were planning to use it to murder someone. Still, where there is one, there are probably more.

(OOC: When does today end?)

(OOC: What timezone? God, I'm lazy.)

(OOC: When does today end?)

Tuesday 21:00 CEST if according to schedule, but I plan on cutting they day down by some hours - so something like 17:00 CEST, which is 24½ hrs from now.
I will confirm whether the day has been shortened later, when I know for sure.

Methos has asked me that a reserve player takes his spot as he lacks time. I have offered it to Zombie Monkey.

Love, you're quiet again. Will you turn up so quickly a second time once your name is mentioned, I wonder?

Krill is likely stronger than the rest of us put together, dear Master of Chaos. As such, I would greatly prefer something in the nature of proof before jumping to any conclusions. We may need him.

We might need just about anyone. Do you have any specific reason to be sure of his innocence? I checked my compendium of magical creatures, and it states: Flesh Golems are created from various pieces of human remains, similar to Frankenstein's monster. If control over the Flesh Golem is lost it goes berserk, attacking friends and enemies indiscriminately. A flesh Golem, a constructed being, who can lose control and go berserk, seems quite likely in my opinion to be the culprit, or at the very least to have its great strength used for diabolical purposes. It does not even have a conscience, it merely follows orders, if it even has orders to follow. What happens when its master is destroyed? Once again, mindlessly following orders... an all-too common theme of evil. And the alternative, going murderously berserk, is also nothing to smile about. Watch that one... it is the worst of both worlds, a soulless automaton to be used as a tool, or a crazed killing machine bent on the annihilation of all; take your pick. Though if I hear a better suspect I will listen of course.

Indeed I have been quiet - let an old man have his rest. I am surprised you couldn't hear me snoring, though.

We might need just about anyone. Do you have any specific reason to be sure of his innocence?

No, I don't. But I dislike this apparent instinct of yours to go straight after the strongest of us. Is that truly wise?

I checked my compendium of magical creatures, and it states: Flesh Golems are created from various pieces of human remains, similar to Frankenstein's monster. If control over the Flesh Golem is lost it goes berserk, attacking friends and enemies indiscriminately. A flesh Golem, a constructed being, who can lose control and go berserk, seems quite likely in my opinion to be the culprit, or at the very least to have its great strength used for diabolical purposes. It does not even have a conscience, it merely follows orders, if it even has orders to follow. What happens when its master is destroyed? Once again, mindlessly following orders... an all-too common theme of evil. And the alternative, going murderously berserk, is also nothing to smile about. Watch that one... it is the worst of both worlds, a soulless automaton to be used as a tool, or a crazed killing machine bent on the annihilation of all; take your pick.

If it is true that the Flesh Golem stands to go berserk, then that is something that should concern us. Assist me in ascertaining the truth of the matter, perhaps? But speak not to me of philosophy, Archmage of Chaos. I am a practical woman.

Though if I hear a better suspect I will listen of course.

I have only Love to offer (OOC: heh), who must have been present at the time his name was first spoken by the Mage of Fire, in order to respond so quickly, yet who chose not to make his presence known. I distrust those who so hide.

No, I don't. But I dislike this apparent instinct of yours to go straight after the strongest of us. Is that truly wise?

Interesting. Are you suggesting you have some firsthand knowledge of how strong our constructed friend is?

*tugs on his beard, listening inquisitively*

Spoiler :
I have only Love to offer (OOC: heh)

:lol:

who must have been present at the time his name was first spoken by the Mage of Fire, in order to respond so quickly, yet who chose not to make his presence known. I distrust those who so hide.

You must have charmed me, wind mage. That does emit a profound smell of nervousness... the logic behind what you say could be right or wrong, but the instinct seems dead on. And, you seem to be open in your support of the Flesh Golem... if you had a nefarious reason for supporting the Golem, it will become clear in time. I would simply warn you, charming one... don't be tempted by flesh.

I will leave Krill alone for now, and join in the festival of Love.

Top Bottom