What game are you playing when you aren't playing civ, civ2 or civ3?

Team forterres classic , it is a half life mod, still popular after almost 6 year. Very great game, much better then counter strike, you need skill and experience to master this first person shooter.

The best map are invade-defend style, and my caraters are usualy , soldier, engeneer, or pyroman.

Team forterss classic+ :beer: + :smoke: = [dance]

just 1 thing about tom clancy's,it can get really funny :lol: when playing deathmatch with only m243.:ar15:
(hell of a gun,200 bullets per clip.accuracy is ricicoulus.)
once 1 had to use 2 clips to kill my buddy.

Counter Stike or Space Empires 4 maybe AOE2AOK

Usually Alpha Centauri...

Couple of things (since Civ3 is busted [pissed])
AoK II AOK (te Conquerers)
Rome: Total war
Rise of Nations

that's about it. when I'm bored I usually play something else

I don't really play video games anymore. For me, they seem like a waste of time. When I do play them, however, lately it has been Zeus: Master of Olympus... but that game is boring now because it is so easy. I used to play age of empires II constantly. And I've always LOVED baldur's gate II.

stormbind said:
UT Infiltration - as real as it gets! :cool:

http://infiltration.sentrystudios.net

I take a SIG-551 and Beretta M9. Sometimes I play similar games, but they lack the urgency. Huzzah!

I have Unreal tournement, very good game. But for the most recent game, my computer is too old ( pentium 3 450, tnt 2 video card).

But Half life 2 will soon be release, so i think i have no choice then to up-grade my old monster.

I looked at you link, that game seem amazing, i hope i will try it soon. Do the game run on open gl or direct 3 d, what video card you suggest me. I was thinking about a g-force (3 or 4 i dont recall).

Freelancer. The place where I first heard the word "Corsair". :)

Haegemonia: Legions of Iron- Quite possibly the most beautiful strategy game in existence- and it runs on a GeForce 2!

I'm getting Republic: the Revolution tomorrow, so that'll be all I play for a few days.

When I'm not playing computer games, I play my Gamecube (Metroid Prime, Rouge Leader, Timesplitters 2 etc.).

I'd love to play the latest generation of FPS's for the PC (Call of Duty, Deus Ex 2, HL2, Doom 3 etc.), but they'll need to wait for my new graphics card.

Hearts of Iron is usually my next choice, then by whatever I happen to be playing on the PS2. At the moment, of course, that's San Andreas.

Would also be playing Rome: Total War, but the computer is being fickle and I don't want to risk starting a brand new game only to be forced to end a few days later.

Rome: Total War
Sim City 4
Freelancer
Europa Universalis 2
And a whole lot of others I play on a semi-occasional basis

at the moment a combination of

Championship manager 03-04
Pro Evrolotuion 4
Grand theft auto San Andreas

Top Bottom