slider?

satyesu

Chieftain
"Gold or Money is what is generated after you take your CPs and put them on the Science/Gold/Culture Slider [the what?]. Usually this is set to something like 90% Science, 10% Gold. So if your city generates 100 CPs and is put through the slider, you will get 90 science beakers and 10 actual Gold pieces of Money."

satyesu - you seem not to know many of the basic game controls with which most players are familiar. May I suggest that, instead of filling the forum with posts requesting this kind of help, you search the FAQ thread and read the Civilopedia (access via the red ? icon at top right of the map screen), or alternatively send me a personal message (click on my user-name and follow the instructions). I do not claim any particular strategic expertise, so I won't attempt to tell anybody what to do, but I do reckon to know how things are done, and I have plenty of time to answer questions about this.
The same goes for any other forum members in a similar situation.

The simplistic version is: the sliders in the upper-left corner: research, culture, and espionage (in BTS) determine what percentage of your Civ's income you want to put into each on the current turn.

Note that the culture slider doesn't appear until after you research Drama. Also note that as the game progresses, you can lose gold even if the sliders add up to less than 100%, due to things like maintenance costs and taxes.

Top Bottom