crash

megamanx06

Caswallan
i load the mod, but when i go to start a game, it crashes. it doesn't come up with any error messages other than the report to microsoft one.

If it loads fine (you get to the main menu and such) but crashes when the game begins then it means you don't have BtS patch 3.13 installed.

thanks Kael. I loved FFH1, and I look forward to playing this new version of FFH2. :)

If it loads fine (you get to the main menu and such) but crashes when the game begins then it means you don't have BtS patch 3.13 installed.

Well I do have the 3.13 patch installed but it still happens. Maybe the unofficial patch conflicts.

i dont know what patch i have, but im pretty sure its the most recent one.

I just reinstalled the patch an it seemed to work so it might have been the unofficial patch for me. I'll just have to switch it in and out when needed.

I get the very same error almost all the time, but not always.

i've downloaded the patch several times, but FFH still wont work.

From the main menu (with FfH loaded) go into Advanced -> About this Build. What does it say for the Civ version?

civ version is 300, but it says there is no new updates, and when i try to install the upsate, it says it is already installed.

Go to the Civ IV website and find the Patch and install it manually. The current version should be 3.13

i think my BtS got installed wrong. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and downloaded the patch, and now it works.

Top Bottom