Domination Only VC

gunnerxtr

King
Hi all -

By removing all other VC's other than Domination, does this encourage a more aggressive AI?

Side-question - is there a simple way to mod out X-COM and Giant Death Robot units? I want to create an aggressive game that culminates with modern warfare - I don't like the futuristic units...:p

Thanks!

1. This doesn't really impact the core things like flavor of units vs buildings, so it really cripples the AI.

2. You'll need to ask that one on the Creation & Customization forum, which is where modders hang out.

I have not tried it myself, but I have read on these forums that the AI will be more aggressive, and not pursue disabled VC. But like Joncnunn writes, you are crippling most of the AI. So maybe pick your opponents accordingly? Also, the time pressure is very much a part of all the VC, so disabling VC makes things much easier. Still, drawn-out modern warfare is fun but not common, so I understand where you are coming from.

I am sure there is a mod similar to what you are looking for though. But if SP, why not just avoid XCOM and GDR yourself? The AI hardly builds XCOM and doesn't know how to use them anyway. The GDR will show up, but not in overwhelming quantities, so hopefully few enough not to break your sense of immersion. It would be charitable for you to throw the AI a few bones.

Top Bottom