Does AI cheat with money?

@DemonMaster

Not sure if you were providing counterpoint to what I said, but the problem I have personally seen is that the AI gold reserve was not being affected over multiple turns of negative gold per turn. In other words 112 gold -200gpt. Next turn. 112 gold -200gpt. Next turn, and so on. If there is a bug in that information being correctly displayed as an earlier poster mentioned then it will be nice to see that fixed.

If you have a bug, then report it as a bug in the appropriate place and with screenshots and/or saves.

If you have a bug, then report it as a bug in the appropriate place and with screenshots and/or saves.

While I appreciate your desire for "case closed" I don't know if I agree. Are you convinced it is a bug? I'm still unsure about that. It may just be the way the AI is now in BNW. No need to shut down discussion yet. I will happily contribute to a fix but I don't think this discussion has arrived there yet.

While I appreciate your desire for "case closed" I don't know if I agree. Are you convinced it is a bug? I'm still unsure about that. It may just be the way the AI is now in BNW. No need to shut down discussion yet. I will happily contribute to a fix but I don't think this discussion has arrived there yet.

I wasn't the one that mentioned that it is a bug (and I don't think it is), you where, I just said that you, yourself can do things during your turn that can look the same if looked upon by someone else. You mention the bug part and if its true, please upload a save so we (or more correctly them) can see the "112 gold -200 gpt" every turn. If we are going to rule out if it is a bug we need to see the bug, not just assume it is there because of hearsay.

Top Bottom