so many quitters and kickers!

Rebel Fighter

Chieftain
I can't stand it! In every multiplayer game I join in Brave New World, everyone quits by the Renaissance era because either:

-They lost the race to a World Wonder
-They're bored
-Someone declared war on them (yes, people will even quit before a single shot is fired)
-They're losing
-They want to make someone mad
-They got a bad start
-They have to go somewhere (i.e. they knew they couldn't finish the game in the first place but started one anyway)

You'd think quitters would be the worst part of multiplayer but it's not. The new in-game kick system is by far the most terrible. I've had hosts kick me in-game because:

-I was destroying them with my army
-They are trolling

Just recently, I was in a game where Russia and I were at war while at the same time, Russia was at war with Egypt, the host. Egypt was losing terribly to Russia's forces, so what does he do? On turn 177, after over 4 hours of game time, Egypt kicked Russia and I out of the game.

So my question for you is: do you know of any groups I can join that are full of nice people who don't quit?

I can't stand it! In every multiplayer game I join in Brave New World, everyone quits by the Renaissance era because either:

-They lost the race to a World Wonder
-They're bored
-Someone declared war on them (yes, people will even quit before a single shot is fired)
-They're losing
-They want to make someone mad
-They got a bad start
-They have to go somewhere (i.e. they knew they couldn't finish the game in the first place but started one anyway)

You'd think quitters would be the worst part of multiplayer but it's not. The new in-game kick system is by far the most terrible. I've had hosts kick me in-game because:

-I was destroying them with my army
-They are trolling

Just recently, I was in a game where Russia and I were at war while at the same time, Russia was at war with Egypt, the host. Egypt was losing terribly to Russia's forces, so what does he do? On turn 177, after over 4 hours of game time, Egypt kicked Russia and I out of the game.

So my question for you is: do you know of any groups I can join that are full of nice people who don't quit?

I do not. I'd rather eat dog poops from my back yard than play with random dudes on the internet. It's filled to the brim with idiots and morons, with intelligent good folk sprinkled in.

There used to be an awesome community of Civ players who would play and not quit and generally have a good time, but they shut Civ World down.

Join No Quitters on Steam. We almost always have a game up for dedicated people and i've only very rarely encountered a quitter while playing with them, and when it happens they are removed from the group. Stable hosts too for the most part.

Make sure to join the original group with over 1k members, there is a spin-off group that is nowhere near as active. To be sure you can look up my Steam profile @ Xichael (The one with a capital X!)

Cheers, see you around :D

Top Bottom