My eyes... I'm not sure whether to be scared, amused, or both.

Can't really spray on eyes in SFM like I can in Gmod. As for your confusion, just do what Thor does and laugh ;).

Really amazing feat.

I'm not dead. I'm just on hiatus... this comic is sort of like an ultimatum for me:

I'll get my part of the story done before or on Sunday, Australian Standard Time (whatever that is)

Just post the comic after I post up mines please.

Stylesrj has been pressuring me to land Thor Strindberg in his sphere of influence. But all is quiet on the CivGeneral front.

Warning! Epic soundtrack

Along with Whips, Chains and a Nuclear Powered Sombrero Hat!

And now we're here...

Time for the siege to begin!

Yeah she's really going to be channelling her inner Reyn this time mates!

Slug rounds are the best rounds for armoured targets. Although accuracy has to be perfect.

Because the Intergalactic Police would have big guns on standby.

Wait, Strindberg actually helped out somehow?

It's the Republic Navy! Although is it a Gunship Rescue or a Cavalry Betrayal?

Heart-To-Heart

Yeah, I'm going to focus on the 3 main characters from now on. I should really stop adding guest-star party members.
In my opinion, I think my best focus should be on the whole Delia/Greg relationship. But I can't just dismiss Enora (or maybe I could... she's really only got her informed ability of superstrength)

According to some people, anything we make is drivel to add to the sea. This filler comic is no exception.
Continuing from Stylesjl's comic while I wait...

A question those aforementioned people will ask while viewing this.

Because I've wanted to make that joke, despite not actually seeing the actual music video. I've barely even heard the lyrics.
Also, that Strindberg taking everyone's ideas. That rascal.

As promised in the DYOS Consul

Yep that's right folks me and Stylesrj will be away for two weeks on a cruise to Fiji (departure on the 28th). And yes those two are pictures of the actual cruise ship (Pacific Jewel) we'll be riding in.

This comic is dedicated to Thorvald:

And now, back to our regularly scheduled comic. Sorry that it took so so long for me to finish this.

That Spy face... :lmao:

So I guess now I'm the patron saint of DYOS? :mischief:

That Spy face... :lmao:
I would have gone for a more silly face, but knowing SFM and the enhanced spy model. I am using. It would turn into some horrible mess that makes you want to jump into Bjørn's arms :p.

So I guess now I'm the patron saint of DYOS? :mischief:
No, more like a friend who gave me a little bit of motivation to contribute again.

Top Bottom