The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow:
Effing awesome.
I gotta figure out a way to front-page this.

We should make a song listing all of them...

"We didn't start the plothole,
It was always coming, since the plot was running..."

"We didn't start the plothole,
No we didn't end it, but we tried to mend it..."

Oh, and tailless, awesome picture. :goodjob:

Though there's a few I can't find in that picture, like Daemon, kill fire, Abbadon, Bjorn, and Alyx, to name a few, and there's a few I can see but can't tell who they are.

I think it's terrible and your artwork is the worst I've ever seen. I hope you never draw again, because frankly, I want to vomit whenever I see your drawings.

Spoiler Read before replying :
Only joking of course.
Keep at it.

Umm, I can't find Georgie, Stylesjl, Kwai or Leang and I'm guessing the one with the army hat and the strange goggles is me...

Oh and you forgot Daibijin. Or is she the background? :lol:

Stylesrj said:
Umm, I can't find Georgie, Stylesjl, Kwai or Leang and I'm guessing the one with the army hat and the strange goggles is me...
I'm guessing Kwai is underneath the 'O' (wearing the officer's hat); Leang is below him; Georgie is next to Molotov; and Stylesjl is the bird in roughly the centre of the picture.

choxorn said:
Though there's a few I can't find in that picture, like Daemon, kill fire, Abbadon, Bjorn, and Alyx...
Daemon (i.e. Lucifer) is third from right at the bottom; Abaddon has the horny helmet and his 'A'; Bjørn is next to me; and Alyx I believe is to the left of Perfection with her mouth gagged. kill fire I'm not sure of.

Thank you all.

Whos the shady guy above sandy on the second row from the bottom?

That's kill fire. Sorry. I used your avatar but I can't really see the details, so I went with a sort of shadowy figure (and all the avatars you used have had a dark theme anyway)

I'm guessing Kwai is underneath the 'O' (wearing the officer's hat); Leang is below him; Georgie is next to Molotov; and Stylesjl is the bird in roughly the centre of the picture.

Daemon (i.e. Lucifer) is third from right at the bottom; Abaddon has the horny helmet and his 'A'; Bjørn is next to me; and Alyx I believe is to the left of Perfection with her mouth gagged. kill fire I'm not sure of.

Yeah, Kwai is crappily drawn, as was Georgie (again though, I couldn't see the facial details with the picture you used of him in your comics, Styles). Doing this I realize I need much more practice in drawing.

And I did forget Daibijin, though I included her in the rough draft of this.

That's kill fire. Sorry. I used your avatar but I can't really see the details, so I went with a sort of shadowy figure (and all the avatars you used have had a dark theme anyway)

You could have just gone with one of his previous, more recognizable avatars, like the WoW characters, Neo, or Scorpion.

And his current avatar is Alex Mercer from Prototype.

If I had my desktop computer working, I'd make something similar to that

Here, this is Kill Fire's avatar enlarged.

I'm not sure if one even exists.

Yeah, Kwai is crappily drawn, as was Georgie (again though, I couldn't see the facial details with the picture you used of him in your comics, Styles). Doing this I realize I need much more practice in drawing.

Empire Earth does not do faces too well.

And I did forget Daibijin, though I included her in the rough draft of this.

Too big to be fitted into the picture?

I need to get an Alex Mercer Gmod Ragdoll.
Use the L4D Hunter model, it almost looks like that guy and that guy from Assassin's Creed ;).

I'd like to have a chance to say this:

Props to Stylesrj for recent improvement of comic quality. I'm really happy for the progress he's done in only a few weeks/months. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom