Votes: 2,357 39.0%
  • The Nineties (1990-99)

Votes: 1,273 21.1%
  • The 2000s (2000-2009)

Votes: 68 1.1%
  • The 2010s (2010-2019)

Votes: 3 0.0%

• Total voters
The year I was born...so is Jerry Rice, Bo Jackson, Roger Clemens, Axl Rose, Jon Bon Jovi, Flea, Paula Abdul, MC Hammer, Sheryl Crow, Tom Cruise, Jim Carrey, Emilio Estevez, Ferris Buehler, Demi Moore, Jodi Foster and for you Brits Courtney Walsh.

Also of note...Supreme Court rules prayer in school unconstitutional, Eichman is hung in Israel, talks break off between Saudis and Egyptians, US sends a U-2 over Cuba and the entire world is under threat of nuclear war, panty hose is introduced, the inventor of the Pap Smear dies, Kennedy claims the US will put a man on the moon within a decade, Ranger-3 misses the moon by 22,000 miles, Ranger-4 crashes into the moon, One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest is written, The Longest Day and To Kill a Mockingbird are in theaters, the 1st Beatles tune “Love Me Do” is out.

Hometown boy Ray Kroc has figured out how to efficiently make fries with cheeseburgers and if you believe in conspiracies villager Sam Giancanna is plotting Kennedy’s murder.

Whomp said:
The year I was born...so is Jerry Rice, Bo Jackson, Roger Clemens, Axl Rose, Jon Bon Jovi, Flea, Paula Abdul, MC Hammer, Sheryl Crow, Tom Cruise, Jim Carrey, Emilio Estevez, Ferris Buehler, Demi Moore, Jodi Foster and for you Brits Courtney Walsh.

Also of note...Supreme Court rules prayer in school unconstitutional, Eichman is hung in Israel, talks break off between Saudis and Egyptians, US sends a U-2 over Cuba and the entire world is under threat of nuclear war, panty hose is introduced, the inventor of the Pap Smear dies, Kennedy claims the US will put a man on the moon within a decade, Ranger-3 misses the moon by 22,000 miles, Ranger-4 crashes into the moon, One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest is written, The Longest Day and To Kill a Mockingbird are in theaters, the 1st Beatles tune “Love Me Do” is out.

Hometown boy Ray Kroc has figured out how to efficiently make fries with cheeseburgers and if you believe in conspiracies villager Sam Giancanna is plotting Kennedy’s murder.

Inventor Of the pap smear dies... a sad day indeed. lol

The '80s, that fantastic decade that I can't even remember.

1984, the release of the Macintosh and showing the world that "1984 [wouldn't] be like '1984' " Hurray for the lack of Global Totalitarian Dictatorships!!!

Anyway, just now I realized that now, kids born in 2000 are 5 years old, and can talk, run around, are no longer true babies..... I'm feeling old.....

wow what a cool poll!

The nice thing about this poll is that it won't really expire. The last selection will start to pick up posters in about 7 years. I'd like to see a 1000 votes. :D

I'm not getting old... I'm getting bitter.

-84, from the very same year as my car is.

Top Bottom