New Leaders (art, personalities, diplomacy texts)

So I think we have two very good starts for the new traits
Seafaring+Explorer and Secretive+Nationalistic
What should be the 3rd one? Or does it needed after all?

EDIT: Lol, I can't beleive this. I post the exact same thing in the same time, just a few seconds later as someone else.
We just made the same thing with TAdF on the other sub-thread

Alright, well I think a good starting point to think about a third (if needed, which I guess it isn't technically "needed," the other two weren't really "needed" either) we could just list the areas of the game that are not covered by the current traits:
  • Food production
  • Scientific output
  • Trade

At least I think those aren't really covered with the traits. I don't know if there is much more. So I don't know if another is needed.

So I think we have two very good starts for the new traits
Seafaring+Explorer and Secretive+Nationalistic
What should be the 3rd one? Or does it needed after all?

EDIT: Lol, I can't beleive this. I post the exact same thing in the same time, just a few seconds later as someone else.
We just made the same thing with TAdF on the other sub-thread

This sub-forum is crazy, and honestly getting way more action than I thought it would on its first day.

I just thought of something. We should add to the nationalistic trait "No wait times between revolutions." Unless that is already in there.

No, that adds no anarchy time
This would add no wait till next revolution. Right now it's 5 turns I think

EDIT: That means you could start a revolution in every turn in golden ages.
And even start a new one when you are in the middle of your previous revolution (and still in anarchy), and got a better civic option somehow

EDIT2: Imagine a Spiritual/Nationalistic combo. No anarchy and no wait between revolutions :)

This sub-forum is crazy, and honestly getting way more action than I thought it would on its first day.

I just thought of something. We should add to the nationalistic trait "No wait times between revolutions." Unless that is already in there.

I like this.

So we have two firm traits:

SEAFARING:
+1 movement for all naval units
Reduced cost for: Drydock, Harbor, Lighthouse
Reduced cost for: Explorer, Scout

NATIONALISTIC:
+% espionage (I'm not sure how large the espionage boost should be)
30% reduced cost of national wonders
No wait time betweeen revolutions
+1 happiness for "I love Dear Leader!"

Sound good?

It is indeed. That's why I used to always choose that until Cristo Redentor became a wonder. Even then, I still prefer Spiritual leaders over others. (btw, this AEON mod has been listed 1 hour left for about two hours now.

:mad: I posted at the same time as about four other people!

Wait, I still don't get the difference. :confused:

There's a wait time between civic changes that is added onto the anarchy.
So like... okay the dashes are turns

"I wanna be a republic." - - - - "Anarchy over."
Normally by like - #3, you switch. In this case, you'd do it instantly at "I wanna be a republic."

OH! OH! OH! Oh yeah, I know about that. :lol: Just didn't udnerstand.

Okay, here is what I am saying. AFAIK say you have a revolution and then you go through the anarchy. So here's a situation that sometimes might occur. Say you have two religions, Anunnaki and Judaism. You found Anunnaki first, and convert to that. Then get some techs and now have Slavery and Monarchy as options to switch to as well, but Judaism has become predominate in your country. NORMALLY you would change your civics and enter into anarchy and then when the anarchy is over you go to switch your religion but it tells you that you have to wait X turns before doing so. Now you wouldn't have to because you have the nationalistic trait. You can't just change your civics right after the anarchy is over, it makes you wait three to five turns normally.

Alright, don't worry about it, I get it now. It would be an interesting bonus, although I'm not sure how powerful (or not) it would be, since I tend to not switch civics too much in my games.

TAdF, I think for nationalistic your other idea was better: +1 happiness for national wonders.
I prefer that instead of the increased building speed

Oh, and Charismatic already has +1 happy because of the leader.
I would drop that too

@ cybrxkhan, I agree it isn't that powerful, but it could be utilized. Not to mention it could result in quick response/reaction strategies during war-time.

Maybe something simple too like extra benefits from WLTKD, like double bonuses. Or we could put that in Charismatic.

@ cybrxkhan, i agree it isn't that powerful, but it could be utilized. Not to mention it could result in quick response/reaction strategies during war-time.

Maybe something simple too like extra benefits from wltkd, like double bonuses. Or we could put that in charismatic.

wltkd?

we love the king day

Top Bottom