Ials pbem #1

Use the tracker if you can.

I will consistently use the tracker as soon as they start to accept me emailing it to them. At present, I can play 5 pbem games in one sitting and forward all of them with two mouse clicks. It would take me many, many more mouse clicks if I used the tracker as it currently stands.

I will consistently use the tracker as soon as they start to accept me emailing it to them. At present, I can play 5 pbem games in one sitting and forward all of them with two mouse clicks. It would take me many, many more mouse clicks if I used the tracker as it currently stands.

I was not querying your use of your emailer.
Before mine broke after a Windows security upgrade, I used it myself.
My message was to Cutlass who should have received the save from pbemtracker.

I was not querying your use of your emailer.

Sorry - I quoted the wrong post. Fixed now.

Before mine broke after a Windows security upgrade, I used it myself.

Say what? How did that happen? What update / upgrade killed it for you? And killed it how?

who is playing what Civilizations here? Post#1 does not say

Yes, The game starter did a runner.

So you need to check post 2:

New Playing order is:

Peter Grimes:... Japan
Rodrigo Costa as Ivanhoe:... England
Ruff Hi:... Mali
bathsheba666 as Ozymandiastion:... Portugal
Cutlass:... Greece
Arwon:... Maya
Atticus:... Byzantium
Cheetah (retired ):... China

Peter Grimes:... (replaced PS)
Rodrigo Costa as Ivanhoe:... (replaced Flying Pig)
Ruff Hi:... {replaced Scienidez (replaced Tycoonist)}
bathsheba666 as Ozymandiastion:
Cutlass:
Arwon
Atticus
Cheetah (retired )

Cheetah did retire, btw...

Say what? How did that happen? What update / upgrade killed it for you? And killed it how?

I think we already exchanged a few emails about this, some time ago now.

After agreeing that the program from an unknown publisher can make changes on my hard driver, it goes straight to error popup.
After opening up the View Problem Details option of the error popup I see...

Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: pbem_emailer.exe
Problem Signature 02: 2.2.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 4fd67ae2
Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 530f27dc
Problem Signature 07: 906
Problem Signature 08: 66
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057

It happened immediately after I accepted some bunch of windows patches. Probably too long ago now to work out which they were. Tried re-installing it, but makes no odds.

Hi Everyone,

A few RL issues, and the sense this game needs a bit of a stirring up, and I am withdrawing.

Eclipse is replacing me to pursue the alliance with Arwon and complete the rout of the over proud Chinese.

Good luck to you all.

I will continue to administer this as required.

In signing off I should perhaps pause to reflect on the fact that the only reason this game was able to continue after Paradigm Shifter disappeared was a lucky guess on my part at the admin password he was using. Not sure what the odds of that were....

Sorry to see Bathsheba go, I hope everything works out well.

GPS.

Sorry for the delay. I was on my bike and struck by a car, so that has really occupied most of my time. Lesson: Don't get hit by a car if you're a pedestrian or cyclist in NYC. The laws are totally written from the perspective and benefit of the driver :sad:

GPS to ruff_hi. Turn sent by email.

I was not able to send the turn by Pbem tracker. Something might need to be fixed in the ruff_hi name account for this pbem (it seems the tracker is not recognizing ruff_hi as the next player). Someone could help?

Posted to Cutlass

ASSUNÇÃO, ASSUNÇÃO where is my looking glass? I know I left it right here the last time I, umm I, I don't know what I was doing, Have you seen it?

ASSUNÇÃO enters the room with a huge smile on her face, what are you smiling about?
Your looking glass is in your lap, what were you looking at?

The troop build up on the border of course! What do you think!?

A serious expression now on her face because she knows a hint of poking fun at the Portuguese leader makes him very mad, she knows she has nothing to fear but everyone else does. Would you like some Tea, it is Tea time if you wish?

Eclipse grabs his looking glass, walks to the Southeastern window of the Villa just outside of Hangzhou and sees a large force heading in the direction of China.

ASSUNÇÃO tell FÁBIO to report to me. She had been waiting just incase, As you wish Sire.

immediate knocks on the door
"enter"
FÁBIO, a giant man bends to clear the top of the door, enters and begins with, You've seen them gather? Eclipse nods, FÁBIO unrolls a scroll of Parchment displaying a combined arms strategy map and places his finger on a point on the map just a few kilometers from their current position. "Is that the Rally Point?" That is where I would suggest but we await word from their Leader.

Does Arwon know the save is with him?

Checked PBEM tracker and it said it was someone else's turn so I didn't play. Should be able to play tomorrow after my footy game ends.

Top Bottom