Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

What about Boudicca? She's got a sword

What about Boudicca? She's got a sword

She ain't manly muscular enough. :p

Now, if they had the Trung sisters in, I could see a good matchup between Boudicca and one of them - they're "freedom fighters" (in the eyes of future generations) from the mid 1st century, women, fought against the most powerful empires of the region... Darn. That'd be one catfight I'd like to see. :D

Ashurbanipal, not even in his wildest dreams could have imagined that someday, 2600 years after his death, there would be people discussing "online" (whatever that means), in english (a language that would take more than 1000 years to appear), an hypothetical fight between him and a man born 2400 years after on the other side of the world. This ladies and gentleman, is the pinnacle of human history.

this is cracking me up :lol:

Kame's spear has 10 foot reach, so Ashur would take an attack of opportunity moving in to grapple Kame. Assuming the op attack hits, Ashur should still have enough hp left to begin a melee brawl. Then again, I don't think Ashur has too much more of a grapple modifier than Kame, so he might just resort to a charge attack. The clay tablet is probably an improvised weapon, but considering Kame's AC is going to be very low (he's wearing no armor) probably means Ashur can deal some damage.

It all comes down to whether the first op attack hits I think.

I think Kamehameha's spear won't do anything to Ashurbanipal.

He has muscles made of hard rock. You can't break a rock with a spear.

Well the kamehameha killed Cell, and did a good number on Freeza so -

Oh wait.

What if we throw Gustavus of Sweden in there, his armor and rod there could probably give each of them a good whooping.

On another note see Catherine and Elizabeth try and duke it out.

What if we throw Gustavus of Sweden in there, his armor and rod there could probably give each of them a good whooping.

On another note see Catherine and Elizabeth try and duke it out.

...and then the REAL battle begins when Sejong and Nebby pull out their lightsabers because they're all the way in Information while all the other peasants are still in Classical.

Meanwhile George Washington just stands around impassively because he cannot be harmed by conventional weaponry.

We all know that William will win this, courtesy of his epic pants. That's an intimidation factor that even Ashy's tablet and beard combo cannot compete with.
And if all fails, he has pink-bowed slippers. Those can cause some mean slaps on the cheek.

This makes me wish we had Naresuan on an Elephant for Siam. He would trample everyone to death (or decapitate them with a halberd). Instead, we have Ramkhamhaeng and his sharp-ish crown.

Meanwhile, what about Harun? He has books AND a sword. Plus an army of peacocks somewhere in that palace of his.

This thread demonstrates that we need Firaxis to release more information.

Genghis stands calmly by as the combatants duke out, then from a safe distance shoots the "victor" down with arrows from his recurve short bow.

Top Bottom