SteamDB: "Bison" Depot??

B - Belgium
I - Israel
S - Sioux
O - Olmec
N - Niger-Kongo

The next five? (Completely unsubstantiated)

You've got it all wrong.

B - Beards
I - Illuminati
S - Stoners
O - Onondaga
N - Netherlands

This is a patch or DLC that'll improve beards (maybe it'll give Gustavus the correct moustache, removing Erik's beard) and is actually made by drugged illuminati from Iroquois who want to conquer the Netherlands.

You've got it all wrong.

B - Beards
I - Illuminati
S - Stoners
O - Onondaga
N - Netherlands

This is a patch or DLC that'll improve beards (maybe it'll give Gustavus the correct moustache, removing Erik's beard) and is actually made by drugged illuminati from Iroquois who want to conquer the Netherlands.

Outside: Of course! How could I be so stupid!? :wallbash:

(Inside: You win this round Swagolo, but I'll be back :backstab: )

You've got it all wrong.

B - Beards
I - Illuminati
S - Stoners
O - Onondaga
N - Netherlands

No no no no.

B - Blackfoot
I - Inuits
S - Sioux
O - Ojibwe
N - Natchez

You guys! It's the Natives of North American DLC pack!

Outside: Of course! How could I be so stupid!? :wallbash:

(Inside: You win this round Swagolo, but I'll be back :backstab: )

Well, educating the people is a thing Doges should do. Even the popular memetic doge who is not actually a Doge tells men so eagerly of such wisdoms.

I just realised your avatar contains Hiawatha from Iroquois... That made me also realise my genius is bigger than I thought, capable of creating pure awesomeness without me even noticing it.

No no no no.

B - Blackfoot
I - Inuits
S - Sioux
O - Ojibwe
N - Natchez

You guys! It's the Natives of North American DLC pack!

Unrealistic and impossible both.

B can't be Blackfoot. If anything, it's actually Beardfoot. Major DLC without a beard cannot exist in civilisation series, because that would be heresy.

B = Buy
I = Inane
S = Stuff
O = On
N = [the] Net

...it's another map pack!

As I said before, it's already been confirmed:

"Bison = "Bye Son", i.e what the United Kingdom said to the Colonies of Australia and Canada.

Australia/Canada confirmed 100%"

Yeah, except countries are typically referred to as female, so "Son" makes no sense. Unless it's saying how the Sun Never Sets on the British Empire, so with Australia and Canada the sun is setting on the empire. Coupled with a nice Indian independence scenario a-la Age of Empires 3 and you've got a deal

Well, educating the people is a thing Doges should do. Even the popular memetic doge who is not actually a Doge tells men so eagerly of such wisdoms.

I've been hoping someone would bring that up so I could do this:

wow
such gpt
many trade ruts
wow
must dig up and rebury bone of St Mark

B = Buy
I = Inane
S = Stuff
O = On
N = [the] Net

...it's another map pack!

B= Breaking
I = India
S = Stops
O = Overt
N = Nagging

Indian civs DLC pack confirmed

Just a news annoucement I'd assume. Hopefully with a new minor patch that adds MP denoucements and Mod support for both scenarios and custom games for hotseat/MP.

Yes, take a hint FIraxis fulfill my dreams and fantasies :mischief:

I actually tweeted Kate and 2k with #Bison and #Civ5 xD

Just a news annoucement I'd assume. Hopefully with a new minor patch that adds MP denoucements and Mod support for both scenarios and custom games for hotseat/MP.

Wow, you're expecting Firaxis to actually willingly fix multiplayer? What's wrong with you?!
Here's hoping your tweet gets a response, though...

I reckon they're branching out from human civilizations and allowing you to play as the leader of a herd of bison. Not sure who they'll get to voice the leaderhead, though.

I reckon they're branching out from human civilizations and allowing you to play as the leader of a herd of bison. Not sure who they'll get to voice the leaderhead, though.

Secret cow level confirmed?

Interesting idea, would explain why my uncle, who's a dairy farmer, told us he's been in negotiations with a developer but he can't say too much because of an NDA.

I reckon they're branching out from human civilizations and allowing you to play as the leader of a herd of bison.

An African DLC probably. With Simba and Pumba. Hell, maybe even the four from Madagascar.

Top Bottom