Dawn of Civilization - an RFC modmod by Leoreth

Status
Not open for further replies.
after installing this mod i got this error during the beginning loading screen "GAMEOPTION_NO_INQUISITIONS in info class was incorrect Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml" the it loads to the main menu. But when i try to start any game it loads to like 25% then CTD. I have windows7 64bit computer RoM worked fine until i add this mod.

after installing this mod i got this error during the beginning loading screen "GAMEOPTION_NO_INQUISITIONS in info class was incorrect Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml" the it loads to the main menu. But when i try to start any game it loads to like 25% then CTD. I have windows7 64bit computer RoM worked fine until i add this mod.
I'm no expert but it sounds like you've messed up the installation. And broken your game in the process...

Have you successfully installed other mods?

Do you think can make new UHVs for Russia, cause the space race is really tough, like maybe having the State property and Nationhood civics?

the page doesn't work anywhere else I can download from??

I found my winRAR file of it, I just don't know how to get it up.

Sounds good. Anyone got a specific site I should use, or will any work?

I'll think about that. Although RFC taught me to settle on some ressources, sometimes :)

Well, I think you'd have an argument with me here. Hadrian's Wall and especially the Limes were never able to hinder large invasion armies and mainly served to prohibit small border raids (and both of them couldn't contribute anything in protecting Rome from the barbarian invasion). The Theodosian Walls, then, were never overcome by force and saved Constantinople from many sieges.
That, and I don't want to have a Great Wall copy running around. Wonders should be unique.

Settler maps are not the solution to everything. Copenhagen already has 700 in standard RFC (the highest value), but have you ever seen them settling here? The AI simply has a problem with ferrying settlers, and if I have to decide between Vikings being stuck in Denmark or in Scandinavia, I choose the latter.

1. I know. "State Religion" only if it really was a religion. You nail it, "way of life" describes it very well. Also be aware that most Chinese people didn't make a difference between Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism, but rather followed aspects of all religions. Consider "Taoism" as a placeholder for this amalgamated "Chinese religion", if you want.
2. But an unique university is so much cooler, you have to admit that :p

I didn't intend to use Tang Taizong as an Industrial leaderhead, just to use his slot for a Qing emperor. I still consider the Qing dynasty to be more important than the Tang (although my knowledge is only limited here). But since there seems to be no Qing emperor (besides Cixi, who doesn't deserve to be in this game for various reasons), I think he'll make it into the game ;)
or you could use quing for, yknow, quing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom