It's not an achievement but should be.

I'm too lazy. - Complete the Manhattan Project then don't bother building any nukes

Whatever! - Complete the Manhattan Project then don't bother building any nukes, then ban the building of them.

I do this every game. First I complete the Project so that everyone sees I mean business, and then I just ban nukes because they're evil :)

You're not getting this - Found 3 cities, Start a Religion, Find El Dorado, Researcha Technology, Find a Ruin, Create a work of Art, Music and Writing, Extract an archeology artifact from Egypt, Spain, 8 city states, Rome, Poland, Mongolia, Build the Great Library and have a Barbarian Brute take your city. All of this MUST be done on Turn 438. On Deity.

Haha all you had to put is build the Great Library on Turn 438 on Diety, or any difficulty even :D

"But that Engineer was Great" - Get your Wonder stolen after using a GE to rush it. I even had it happen THREE times in the same game. That should definitely be an achievement. :(

Yeah I know, Im that much lovable...: HAve another Civ completing the votes you need for wolrd leader.

Happened to me once... Liberate Venice, and they voted for me in the next few turns.... I WAS IN STUNNNED!

Yeah I know, Im that much lovable...: HAve another Civ completing the votes you need for wolrd leader.

Happened to me once... Liberate Venice, and they voted for me in the next few turns.... I WAS IN STUNNNED!

Resurrecting a civilization from extinction will force them to vote for you as world leader. Even if they hate your guts. It's been a game winner for me too.

"How?" - Lose a game on settler difficulty.

"You should buy a lottery ticket!" - Beat a GDR with a scout.

"The February Revolution" - As Russia change your ideology to Order.

"Nation of Einsteins" - Enter the Information Era before any other civilizations have entered the Classical Era.

I'm too lazy. - Complete the Manhattan Project then don't bother building any nukes

Whatever! - Complete the Manhattan Project then don't bother building any nukes, then ban the building of them.

I always build the Manhattan Project without building any nukes, since I'm going for one of the peaceful victories, just turtling, and nukes are expensive when I could be building spaceship parts instead.

Pining for the fjords As the British, destroy the Swedish civilization the same turn another civ resurrects them.

I threw a party. I didn't go. : Ally 41 city states in one game win by a condition other than a diplomatic victory.

(Oh, I wish I didn't just do this...)

Dedicated to the win:

Micromanage every citizen in your empire, every turn, across ten games. Using the production focus trick.

The Louisiana Purchase As America, trade France for however many cities necessary to double the amount of land you had before the trade.
David and Goliath Use a slinger to kill a giant death unit.
The Tesseract As Germany, excavate a Danish artifact that is a weapon; build a giant death robot in the city this artifact is placed.

"lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe" use heathen conversion to covert a barbarian bazooka

National Gift As France, build the Statue of Liberty and gift the city that it is in to America.

Top Bottom