Greek language for Civ

Alikalix

Chieftain
Hello, are there any Greek-speaking fans of the game? I started translating into Greek but I'm only a begginer into this language and lately I don't have so much time to translate as it's very slow proces for me. Would anyone like to take already translated texts from me and continue? Is there anyone who would like to see Civ in Greek? :) Here's little preview.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Great effort mate!! Ok there's some typical google traslate errors, but in general that's huge what you are doing here!!

I'm already caught up with translating some professional security software..it will keep me well bussy for the following weeks, but I would love to help you! Share what you've got already done,And hopefully in a couple of months civ 5 will be in Greek as well!

So far it looks good. There are some grammatical and syntax errors, but overall it's a great start! I'm actually pretty busy with school and applying to grad school, and don't have the time to work on such a large endeavour at the moment, but you could always PM me for advice or any questions you may have.

Top Bottom