So polynesia doesnt have deep sea trade routes?

HelloGoodbye123

Warlord
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=302199008

I was playing around with their unique ability to enter deep sea, so I went on the search, I found a one tile spot with 3 atoll, 4 fish, and the tile has dye on it.

I was so excited, rushed for the lighthouse, started making food like crazy, got +1 production from fishing boats pantheon, everything was going great, made my second city. Then stared on making the internal sea trade routes to keep growing even faster, welp turns out polynesia cant do deep sea trade routes until it hits astronomy. I tried compass/harbors to extend the range prior to astronomy, still didnt do the trick

This is disappointing!

Yeah, Polynesia is screwy like that. Props on finding such a great start though.

...do you have a Granary built? I assume you do.

Even with the required granary you can't send deep sea trade routes. There was a post on the funny screenshots thread confirming that Polynesia won't send normal trade routes over deep water either.

Of course I had granary! I wish they did have the deep sea trade routes! Everything seemed fun until I discovered that :(

Sea routes aren't included in the Polynesia UA.

Tried this twice more, this time I hosted, I settled on great barrier reef twice, the second one went for 170 turns before some ppl started disconnecting, I was in the middle of the deep sea no one could get to me until astronomy, even then it was a pangea map and no one settled by the coast! I was second highest in population and about 3rd in tech despite I lost about 25 turns looking around, but ultimately korea got out of control in science and yea pretty much a loss there but it was sort of fun lol

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=302199008

I was playing around with their unique ability to enter deep sea, so I went on the search, I found a one tile spot with 3 atoll, 4 fish, and the tile has dye on it.

I was so excited, rushed for the lighthouse, started making food like crazy, got +1 production from fishing boats pantheon, everything was going great, made my second city. Then stared on making the internal sea trade routes to keep growing even faster, welp turns out polynesia cant do deep sea trade routes until it hits astronomy. I tried compass/harbors to extend the range prior to astronomy, still didnt do the trick

This is disappointing!

Errr, deep sea trade routes? No country has that even in RL.

Top Bottom