Poll: Major for our tribe

Who would you like as the team "major?" Please do not vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DMOC

Mathematician
This is a poll to decide on our "major" - or more specifically:

1. The person who is the general leader of the team.
  2. The person who has the last word in anything.
  3. The person who generally creates polls for the team.
  4. The person who can be referred to for diplomacy if regularly assigned diplomats aren't available.

Please vote on who you think should be the team major. You can vote for more than one option, but I ask that you do not vote for yourself. :)

The poll options simply represent who posted in this thread and is not meant to exclude or shun any particlar member in any way.

I feel I would be good for this role as I'm heaps active basically 24/7 (I dont sleep much :<).

I'm a good leader and will make sure everything is done fairly and everyone gets a good say. Although I'm not the best player in the team I think that I have enough experience in Civ to make the right decision if it comes down to a close vote.

I'm good with diplomacy and will be a good representative if any situations arise in our team or between us and other teams.

ingoring the 1 person cant have 2 jobs rule (which is proposed in our provisional constitution), our major is DMOC

with the 1 person cant have 2 jobs rule, our major is niklas (40% of votes, next candidate less then 30% of votes, also see our provisional constitution).

i think its up to DMOC to decide if he wants to be major for this month or not, cause the rules were suggested only AFTER the voting and for first month i see no problems in making an exception here

well, congratulations anyways:)

Fair enough, I'll do my best. :)

Top Bottom