Off-Topic

Discussing calculus in the off-topic thread? I like! :goodjob:

Ah, yes thank you. I had to write down "+C" on top of my exams to remind me. Are you taking calculus?

In my high school exams we were allowed as many pages of formula sheets as we wanted. All of my formula sheets had +c written in a different colour (yes colour has a "u") at least once on them and one page was just a giant +C! I'm pretty sure that I remembered... just.

At the moment I am currently taking vector calculus which is not too bad but I'm on the forums atm putting off the assignment I have due this week which I haven't had the courage to even look at yet. Probability is much more interesting than calculus atm.

Sorry to nerd up the off topic discussions guys, I'm sure we'll be having discussions about what's the best way to kill a chicken etc... in no time.:goodjob:

I've been learning again lately, studying for some work diploma thing... had forgotten how tiring it is cramming brain full of new facts. :)

And colour most certainly does have a U in it, no matter what the outlook spellchecker keeps trying to tell me :p

I've been learning again lately, studying for some work diploma thing... had forgotten how tiring it is cramming brain full of new facts. :)

And colour most certainly does have a U in it, no matter what the outlook spellchecker keeps trying to tell me :p

Just change it to U.K. English...I had to do that when it started corrected "centre", "colour", and the like.

^ My brother does, he's constantly recommending it to me, but I dont have time for anything other than civ...

Just change it to U.K. English...I had to do that when it started corrected "centre", "colour", and the like.

I've done this, but every few weeks it just reverts... takes the keyboard to a US layout as well - so £ # keys swap as well, etc...

Great news from wired.com! - Judge Nullifies Gene Patents

“Products of nature do not constitute patentable subject matter absent a change that results in the creation of a fundamentally new product,”

Look for this one to go Supreme... and Monsanto to get knee deep in fertilizer fighting this.

Great news from wired.com! - Judge Nullifies Gene Patents

“Products of nature do not constitute patentable subject matter absent a change that results in the creation of a fundamentally new product,”

Look for this one to go Supreme... and Monsanto to get knee deep in fertilizer fighting this.

Now researchers can freely do research on the entire genome of something without getting their pants sued off. Sometimes the feds make the right decision.

Hey guys, just wondering what everyone here who has the game, and even those who don't think of Civ V. Personally, I'm really enjoying it, yeah there are balance issues but i'm still enjoying it and I don't really care as long as eventually most of them get patched or modded.

Quite dissapointing things such as the demo were delayed so long, only to find it still was terrible. Now we know why the delays.

Hey guys, just wondering what everyone here who has the game, and even those who don't think of Civ V. Personally, I'm really enjoying it, yeah there are balance issues but i'm still enjoying it and I don't really care as long as eventually most of them get patched or modded.

I don't enjoy it that much, I mean I still play it and waiting for the moment when I will start liking it, but it appears it won't happen till patch 1.5.6.29.

What I do get annoyed with really, is combat AI, and now when there is no distance maintenance AI building cities at really questionable locations (like beyond my borders, for no apparent reason).

For SP games this is important.

P.S.

On a side note I get annoyed a lot by influx of new noob members at CIV V forum section, celebrating their golden idol. I mean it really hurts to see how much lack of critical thinking is taking over the world.

Top Bottom