Does Raging Barbarians make you change your build order?

What if you start next to civ such as the Huns does your build order change then too

When I play the aztecs I dont change my build order,
I already make about 4-5 jaguars early game and an archer, I spawn in the jungles, who would dare enter my sanctuary?

Ive was matched against 2 hun players online, and they both failed to conquer me! but Im sure theres better huns out there anyways, one of them spawn 7 tiles from me lol

Barbies on the Grill !!!; with the Unlimited Barbarian Experince mod, and full Honor, you can get some bad-ass units buffed-up right quick, suitable for upgrades along progression lines; and the extra gold doesn't hurt, either . Slip in Barracks, Armory into the build list, and go to town !!

Unlimited barb experience feels like cheating to me. I do like like raging barbs, mostly to make sure early units have xp, but == armory is enough for my tastes.

I like Raging Barbies, with the Unlimited Experence mod; and when I have the resources,like to form hunting groups (2-3 grunts and some horse archers), good for Barbies, and neighbors . Also works for covering workers doing improvements , or settlers going places . Barbies on the Grill; YUM !!, tasty, filling !!!

Raging barbies could be cool because you don't have to build a barracks early and just get on to building the military units asap.. local Barbarians that try to attack you will be able to rank up your units as if you had a barracks built..

Top Bottom