What type of combat do you prefer?

civmaster17

Chieftain
Naval, naval siege , land, land siege, or air

I love naval sieges, blowing cities away with halleass or frigate then taking it with trireme or privateer

Nukes can suck no nukes

Nukes are not part of this

Naval means boat to boat, naval siege means boat to city , land means land units vs units, land siege means land v city, and sir means any bomber and fighter combat. Helis part of land

I prefer air battles since they don't appear that often... usually there's land and sea battles. I also have never had a air battle online and if I did, someone usually didn't have enough technology for spaceships or anti airs.

Naval battles? I don't know. .. naval battles can be so op sometimes. ... especially when you have early subs..against frigates or something

Nukes? Hehehe, depends on what civ you aim them that... alot of good targets.
Other than that, coastal battles with both rough and open terrain, with some naval units thrown in the mix...Oh yes.

Modern army warfare (including airforce) until stealth bombers.

My second would be "age of sail" naval combat -- frigates, privateers, and caravels.

[My second would be "age of sail" naval combat -- frigates, privateers, and caravels.[/QUOTE]

Love that time of navy too. Good naval fights as well as frigates and privateers tearing down cities. And let's not forget all the people them caravels will find

Naval is too easy at least on emperor. So I'm going Pangea with land a lot more. It may be time to move up to Immortal.

I'm a fan of combined arms...

I love Caroleans.

So my answer is melee mostly, with a handful of ranged units as backup.

Melee and ranged units attacking could be cool too but the majority of the games usually end up being melee and ranged. .. a larger percentage of battles have been melee, I think.

Top Bottom