Are You Gonna Be A Civ Hermit?

ARE YOU CIV HERMIT MATERIAL? HOW HARDCORE ARE YOU ABOUT CIV?

• I WILL DEVOTE MY LIFE!

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • I WILL QUIT MY JOB!

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I WILL LOSE MY PARTNER!

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • I WILL MAKE EXCUSES TO PLAY!

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I WILL PLAY ALL NIGHT. DAMMIT!

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • I WILL PLAY INTO THE NIGHT!

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • I WILL BULLY OTHERS OFF THE COMPUTER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I WILL AVOID REAL WORK ON THE PC!

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • I PRETEND I'M ON A PROJECT!

• I'D RATHER PLAY THAN EAT!

• I'LL AVOID REAL PC WORK AND PLAY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I PLAY ONLY WHEN I'VE DONE ALL WORK...

• I WILL STOP AT A SENSIBLE TIME...

• I WON'T PLAY IT MUCH...

• Total voters

CurtSibling

ENEMY ACE™
How obsessed are you with civ?:rolleyes:

Are ye hardcore or just a part-timer!?!:lol:

The point of my new survey is to find out just how
fanatical you CIV FANATICS REALLY ARE!!!

I for one am considering jacking in my job, and entering
a lazy life of CIV Valhalla!:king:

Whaddabout you???:D

Hmm, it just gave me this error message...

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/etc/httpd/forums.civfanatics.com/admin/db_mysql.php on line 154

Anyway, I couldn't afford to lose my job over it (how else could I afford the collector's edition?) :p

There is already a thread about this in site feedback. The poll does actually still work but everyone can vote as many times as they want.

yeah, its everywhere,

anywho, i don't think i'll devote my life, its just too insane.

Hmm...the poll seems to be working fine now. It might have been a temporary problem with the software. If it happens again, let the crew know about it.

As for the topic at hand: I voted that I would stop at a sensible time. Control of these sorts of things is paramount to my existance. If I were to lose my job or stop going to school because of a petty PC game, I'd be in deep s***.

And believe me, it is only a game.

Man I'm really going to have to bully others off of the computer. My parents have a total of 4 computers (three of which are capable of running Civ3) but my mother and father make my brother, sister and me use our computer. I know I shouldn't complain but, we have to take turns (1 hr. to a turn) and both my brother and sister will be getting sequels to their favorite games just after I get mine:mad: I guess I'm just going to have to establsish my authority as the eldest, at the mature age of 16! :king:

Well if you recieved the LE -- then you can use the tin box to beat them off the computer...

I will break with my girlfriend for have much time for my Civ3 game.
P.S.:Si tu vois ce message par un pur hasard qui est dison-le est impossible, bien ce n'est qu'une mauvaise blague :spank:
...don't kill me please...

Ya all should be proud!

I can see a high level of CIV madness among youse!:crazyeyes

You all rule!:king:

Johnny Tidal Wave has gave us all a great idea!
Use that limited edition steel box when any one tries to go near the PC!

"Hey Gran! Gettoff that computer!" WHACK!:goodjob:

I hope the votes keep coming in and thanks again!!!:D

Originally posted by Anunikoba
What do you mean 'gonna'? :cool:
:lol:

Well, I'll play all night every day :goodjob:
Got an easy gob so I wont have to be in top condition every day. The only problem is that my wearieness could remain till after work and influence my civ3 playing :o

Still at least one week left to get rid of the alcohol storage and fill it with coffee ;) :lol:

Well I like some above cant afford to lose my job as I have to support my Computer game habit.

I will play LATE into the night on work nights and I will also be taking some vacation days when I can and those nights will be almost all nighters with about 4 hours sleep to prepare for the next days game. :D

As far as computer time, we just bought a brand new KICK AZZZZZZ computer thats ALL MINE. MUHHAHAHAHAAH

My wife now has her own computer but usually isnt on it.

Originally posted by TownsendVol
Well I like some above cant afford to lose my job as I have to support my Computer game habit.

I will play LATE into the night on work nights and I will also be taking some vacation days when I can and those nights will be almost all nighters with about 4 hours sleep to prepare for the next days game. :D

As far as computer time, we just bought a brand new KICK AZZZZZZ computer thats ALL MINE. MUHHAHAHAHAAH

My wife now has her own computer but usually isnt on it.

Now THAT is a true WARRIOR!!!:goodjob:

Top Bottom