Sardaukar

Cando Garon

Chieftain
Hi everybody!
Week ago I install this mod for the first time. And i must admire this work. It's amazing!
But i have a little problem with sardaukars. I played as princess Irulan. In first game there was no problem. But if I tried play custom game, again as Irulan, with corrino allies, and i build landing space port (or something like that) i can't choose sardaukar cooperation. So I played it again. This time I carefuly choose technology and buildings along dune encyclopedia, but in "cooperation manu" I can't choose this option again!

I don't know, what I do wrong. :blush: Please, can somebody advise me? Can somebody write precise walktrought how I can recruit sardaukars? Thank you very much.

PS: This mod is fantastic! :)

It seems that you had the same faction twice (you were Irulan => House Corinno), AND you had a corinno Ally.

If I'm right, then that's the reason. Dune wars is NOT designed for having factioned twice.

Yes, this sounds like the issue, the mod is designed to only run with a single copy of each faction.

What happens is, there is only a single copy of the Sardaukar resource available, and the other Corrino player built a Landing stage first and took that copy. So when you built your landing stage, it was already taken.

Thank you for your quick answer.
For everyone else, with same problem, you can buy sardaukar cooperation from ally.

This game is great! :)

Top Bottom