[BtS] Wolfshanze's Revolution

first, thanks for the reply to a, seemingly dead, mod topic ...
i got LoR, but somehow i find Wolfshanze something more appealing ... nuddo, maybe it was the scenarios, which seem to nat have been ported to LoR ?!

well, ok, i´ll go looking for LoR scenarios!

Cheers

HahnHolio

I will no longer be supporting this mod, and in fact will probably be taking an extended break from modding in general. Not much I can do with LoR without a graphics artist, and I really need to get my life in order, as I'm extremely lonely and am concerned about basic necessities, like food and shelter, so modding can no longer be something I invest time in. There is nothing from stopping anyone else from picking up the Wolfshanze mod and updating to RevDCM 2.71 if there is demand for it.

Anybody on here got an idea why this thing won't run on my system. I got an Alienware M11x and I have BTS patched to 3.19. Yet when I click on the desktop shortcut, the screen flickers likes it is trying to load and then nothing. Can't even get it to run from BTS itself. Thanks for the help.

Anybody on here got an idea why this thing won't run on my system. I got an Alienware M11x and I have BTS patched to 3.19. Yet when I click on the desktop shortcut, the screen flickers likes it is trying to load and then nothing. Can't even get it to run from BTS itself. Thanks for the help.

I dunno. Run as Administrator? :confused:

So, I re-downloaded and isntalled the 3.19 patch from Firaxis and then re-installed wolfenschanze...surprise of surprises...it works. I have no idea why or how, but thanks for the reply.

why i can't see some texts in the main menu and the description of the units, technologies and buldings? I can't play well, because i can't select option at the beginning of the game.
I have bts v3.19 and the game in spanish. I have tried reinstalling the game and the mod but nothing happened, the problem remains.

This mod is no longer supported. Please play Legends of Revolutions, as that does have Spanish translations, all languages in LoR are fully supported.

Hey I have problems running this mod with scenarios, especially the 1000AD scenario. These crashes to desktop while loading. Some other scenarios crashes as soon as it is done loading and the CivRev options pop up.

Am I doing something wrong? The game seems to work with the rhyes earth map scenario and WWwolf scenario that comes with the mod.

Any thing I can do to combine this with the other official scenarios that uses vanilla bts?

the WWWolf scenario is great but takes way too much resources for the laptop im on, while earth 1000 ad doesen't take much more than the standard game, which is why I want to play something that skips the ancient age, can use marathon time, and has historical city placements.

And while LoR is good I don't agree with eliminating many Wolf's units, I love the new naval units altogether and change in tech tree.

Top Bottom