Can someone test something for me?

From Sid himself at 2k forum :

'Trickle' rate is based on your city's population and your overall productivity in each category as affected by your Wonders, Civics, Great People, and current Era modifiers (i.e. -50% to science during the Dark Ages)

So, it's clearly not working as intended.

Okay, I tried your setup, and I hope I got it right. This is with 4 Great Prophets, so food at +20% from base, but no civics or era bonuses affecting food. Both of the mans come up as "very happy".

In this screenshot, if you were to move the 2 houses onto the forests next to the water, they'd both gain the happiness bonus from both the water and the other two forests. Then having the granary in the spot where one of the two houses currently stand, should kick each of those houses up a few more points.

I just trickled 22 production with +25% so that seems to be in line with the formula and information that Creepy Old Man gave. That is with population 24 by the way.

In this screenshot, if you were to move the 2 houses onto the forests next to the water, they'd both gain the happiness bonus from both the water and the other two forests. Then having the granary in the spot where one of the two houses currently stand, should kick each of those houses up a few more points.

Yeah, but I wasn't trying to max them, I was trying to test Pinstar's idea.

Top Bottom