The New Foriegn Minister.

Because they are more advanced, have the right resources, higher production and GNP I think. Under those curcumstances mutual peace is just a cease fire until they can build a keshik/catapult stack and reestablish peace on their own terms.

Ok offer mutual peace then we can give techs if we need to. That way we dont have to give out anything we dont have to.

I'd much prefer if we just offered peace and the city Victory. That city will only provoke them and we don't really need it.

I don't think we should just give them the city like that. It is a potential commerce city. And we need it to sustain our economy while the rest of our cities are building units.

Still no word from CBR or have they not been contacted yet.

We've all had time to post our suggestions and the few of us that have haven't found much of a consensus so I say that Robboo is foreign minister should just decide how it will be handled. Then write or delegate the writing of necessary emails.

Sorry..been busy with a new job.

I have no clue how to proceed. I just dont have a feel for them. I think we need to lose "Victory" if we are to secure lasting peace. BUT then again, we cant secure anything at this time. SO I am askign if you have a suggestion and how we should write this post it. Its time more people voiced their opinions.

I also may resign simply due to the new job keeps me on the computer for 8 hours and I dont know if my eyes can take more of it in forums. this office needs someone who has time and my time has vanished. 1889..I have no objection to you serving the remainder of the term as head of this.

I wish the new job let me play more but it doesn't due to data security reasons.

Everyone has voiced their opinions already....

I barely have the time these days to be turnplayer let alone turnplayer and diplomat i've been for the large majority of the game.

I'll send some messages when I get home from work.

Considering that we now have Philosophy, we can trade it around.

I want us to try and Get Feudalism and possibly Literature, from the French, and either Civil Service or Calendar and Construction from EVG/STG. If we are able to get just Civil Service from EVG, then we should try and Construction and Compass from COG. That is my wish list from getting Philosophy.

We get lit and compass from CBR anyways as per our share everything deal.

We should also be recieving fued in a few turns from BAT who will be trading it for machinery.

Next turn we have to gift GWT philo and in ~7 turns they're giving us music.

I agree on the attempt to get CS from EVG in exchange for philo.

The only other people we could trade with is GCA.

I'd like to check the save before sending emails but the new turn is an rar file. I dosen't show up in the saved games folder when I try to open it.

you have to unzip it.

Yeah its annoying demarchi sending them in that way, if you still can't do it send me a PM with your email in and i can email you the un-rar'd save if you want?

I guess I don't have the proper software to unzip. PM sent for now but please give me some clues so I can do it myself next time.

Top Bottom