JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I hope you mean "Into the Renaissance".

Oh, and I really want the scenarios to be better as well. But right now may not be the best time to ask Jay Eff Dee.

eureka!
make your Dervish State so you could put them in the Scramble for Africa scenario!!!

Is that even possible?

Go... Modders! and Jay Dee Eff

All hail his modded-jesty, Emperor Meiji!!!
(I'm know who I'm playing as as well. Attila. Then Meiji.)

That cultural influence message though...

So fast,TP? Really?
Oh. I forgot who I'm talking to.

That's what my ex used to say to me all the time.

Self-depreciative jokes aside, it's all on the wiki.

No no no sir, you can't switch the subject like that.
But since you double switched the subject, it doesn't matter.
(I realize this joke isn't for 14 YO kids.)

JFD,

Glad to see Meiji!

I noticed the black ship-decision doesn't give you the Steam technology if enacted.
There was also another thing I thought of, how does the UA show? Using MCIS, I noticed that there's a notification of of +20% production. However, if you hover over the production you only see 20% due to Golden Age. Is the additional 20% in city modifier?

The extra culture isn't mentioned by the MCIS or the Dynamic Top Panel Support, perhaps you could implement that the extra culture you get is shown if you hover over the culture progress towards a new social policy?

After downloading the Tojo update and Meiji, I do not appear to be getting the unique decisions for either - I was certainly able to access Tojo's prior to the update.

Here are the logs, I hope that they will help in the event that it is an incompatibility issue.

Thanks for the release of Meiji however - he seems like he will be immense fun to play.

The art is superb, Janboruta!!

I like the UA pretty much. It's simple, but clever and working - and quite historic. And great synergy aswell!

After downloading the Tojo update and Meiji, I do not appear to be getting the unique decisions for either - I was certainly able to access Tojo's prior to the update.

Here are the logs, I hope that they will help in the event that it is an incompatibility issue.

I need the lua log.

I used ctrl+f to try and find Meiji, decisions, or errors in the lua log, and there didn't appear to be anything on my end. Do you want to log anyway?

Top Bottom