Music Thread!

I seriously don't think paying for music is going to be a feasible option. We'd be better off finding public domain works that are applicable (and that's going to mean no heavy rock - not a particularly constructive comment anyway ;)).

I seriously don't think paying for music is going to be a feasible option. We'd be better off finding public domain works that are applicable (and that's going to mean no heavy rock - not a particularly constructive comment anyway ;)).

lol, hard rock doesn't really seem to fit Civilization anyways ;)

That winking smilie had better mean you're being sarcastic. For that matter, I hate that smilie for how it's been horribly abused for so many non-sarcastic posts.

That winking smilie had better mean you're being sarcastic. For that matter, I hate that smilie for how it's been horribly abused for so many non-sarcastic posts.

No, sorry for the misunderstanding, I really really think that Civilizations music track should be kept to classical and such (and this post isn't sarcastic either, to prove it I'll show what would happen to me if Hard Rock were added to civ -> :gripe:)

(I've always wanted to use that smiley :D)

Top Bottom