Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an SRB SSTO

Spoiler :

Unfortunately I need to throw on some RCS/gyros because it keeps dropping the nose when it gets above 40km. I did make it to space, and had tons of fuel left. Just couldn't keep the thing steady.

Fallout: Godfather edition. [pimp]

Spoiler :

Russian Driving Simulator, cardgame? :mischief:

Skyrim Ultra Low Graphics

Spoiler :

I was trying to see whether I could improve Skyrim performance on my integrated GPU by using a few performance mods, particularly Ultra Low Graphics. Guess it worked, technically, I'm estimating FPS shot up to a whooping ~5-7 fps from ~1 fps.

Also, some random screenshots of Skyrim from ages ago when my non-integrated GPU was feeling better

Spoiler :

Wow. Those Ultra-Low graphics are really, really, ugly.

About the same quality level as my tf2
Spoiler :

None of the characters having eyes takes a while to get used to.

eh, it's got some cartoonish charm

I do agree. Objectively of course it's nowhere near as good as the default very low settings, but I can't deny that it's cute in its own horrendous way. That said, I'm still a little sad my integrated GPU doesn't seem to be able to handle it that well.

Those pictures gave me Runescape flashbacks, but Skyrim being a tropical paradise was pretty cool.

Those pictures gave me Runescape flashbacks,

That's true. A lot of people were saying it reminded them of Runescape, particularly in the old days.

but Skyrim being a tropical paradise was pretty cool.

Oh yes indeed, I like it much more than cold Skyrim (though cold Skyrim has its charm), lore friendliness aside.

Anyways, more random Tropical Skyrim screenshots lying around since a long time, including Tropical Sovngarde:

Spoiler :

That really looks quite wonderful but doesn't it kill the atmosphere of the game? It's meant to be a cold, desolate land inhabited by Viking-esque, big and burly wild men and women.

That really looks quite wonderful but doesn't it kill the atmosphere of the game? It's meant to be a cold, desolate land inhabited by Viking-esque, big and burly wild men and women.

Nords suddenly look very silly wearing heavy fur clothing in Hawaii. :lol:

Yeah it's not really meant to be lore friendly, I suppose. I know some people don't want to play it for that reason, and I can respect that. I dont find it too hard to get into, though, it really felt like playing a new game when I tried it out, and I prefer the warmer climates anyways, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom