Gaming soundtrack, music or theme thread

H4run

Deity
I make this thread to share some good gaming soundtrack or music, it can be anything from original to cover, I plan to post many of my favourite in this thread but I will open this with my number one game composer: Michiru Yamane, and this is one of her composition Wood Carving Partita from the game castlevania Symphony of the Night (playstation):

Link to video.

this one is compose by Yasunori Mitsuda: Shevat the Wind is Calling for the game Xenogear (playstation):

Link to video.

what a huge collection, 14 pages! I guess I post a double thread here :blush:

of course I will join to your thread instead Kyriakos, it seem you also like me a castlevania music appreciator, you have also quite nice collection also in your thread, and I also already add mine to yours.

@Moderator: Mods do merge this thread with Kyriakos thread! thanks!

Moderator Action: Due to the length and age of the thread in A&E, we decided to close the A&E thread and link it to this one for future posters.

Monaco's soundtrack is just wonderful and goes an extremely long way in setting the mood for that game. I like pulling this video up from time to time and just listening to it.

Link to video.

Assassins Creed has some wonderful running tracks. For running you know.

How can there have been even one post in a thread such as this without this wonderful singer? Master bard Malukah! This particular cover is from Skyrim and is titled Tale of the Tongues.

Link to video.

The best music I've ever heard is from World of Warcraft. Amazing movie quality soundtracks, lots of variety too. I haven't played in a few years but northrend had some amazing tracks in different zones- loved grizzly peaks.

If you want to go old school I really like master of origin original music. The opening theme is cool, the music when talking to leaders is sweet, though the klackon one always reminds me of the song I heard it through the grape vine. The leaderhead music in MOO2 is pretty good as well. And of course all the civ4 leaderhead music rocks!

Deux Ex (2000): UNATCO, among many other good compositions:

Link to video.

And the main theme:

Link to video.

And of course Civ4's main theme, Baba Yetu. But of course that's probably not a surprise to most people here.

Thomas Was Alone, Portal 2 And Assassin's Creed Series have excellent music.

Fifa occasionally has a good artist on their playlist, discovered Goldfrapp through them

Link to video.

Okay I'm kind of a classical music fan with regards to fantasy games, but this song fits well with the closing credits.

But the intro song is still far better.

Link to video.

And who can forget the jazz song from Civilization 3. Everyone hated it, but it grew on me.

Link to video.

Love the skyrim song linked above, and I always loved Diablo's music especially the guitar work.

I'm a huge fans of castlevania :blush: this another brilliant castlevania cover ;)

Link to video.

A beautiful melody from neverwinter night 1 soundtrack

Link to video.

Top Bottom