Kushan city list request

It would be Margiana and Bactra, considering the time frame. I did a Kushanid city list only what seems two weeks ago in the 31 Other Civs Mod (in the first thread, not the current).

PS: Was Sogdia a real city or just a shortening of Sogdiana, a largish region between the Amu Darya and Syr Darya? I know Gandhara was the name of the region around Kabul and Ghazna, might want to replace that with Bamiyan, Peukaleotis, Kapisa and Ghazna.

Mongoloid Cow said:
It would be Margiana and Bactra, considering the time frame. I did a Kushanid city list only what seems two weeks ago in the 31 Other Civs Mod (in the first thread, not the current).

PS: Was Sogdia a real city or just a shortening of Sogdiana, a largish region between the Amu Darya and Syr Darya? I know Gandhara was the name of the region around Kabul and Ghazna, might want to replace that with Bamiyan, Peukaleotis, Kapisa and Ghazna.

I got your list, thank you!!!
Check my EDITED first treat, I choice the Kushan characteristics, do u have sugestion?

Their good, the only other trait that could fit other than Mil and Com is Rel. The aggression is far too high though... they were a Buddhist empire after all (maybe 1, 2 or 3). :lol: Get rid of Hsiung-Nu as a military leader, they moved into northern India to get away from them.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Civarmy: The new civ Factory! The more East-Asia leaderheads the better I say, since theres so few compared to other groups.

Haven't heard from you in awile my friend...is everything ok?

Sword, do Kushan must look like more Indians or Chinese? I found some pics and I'm little consfuse about this civ :confused:
Kushan civ is okay, just need solve these abve doubt to finish the leaderhead. Uh, I have to do the Mexican one, maybe de Canada and a big list of civis, don't worry, do that is my favourite hobby :D

The Kushans are a weird bunch:

The were originally Yue-Chi, which looked like Mongols. They then moved into the Oxus region, absorbing the local Sacae population (which looked a little like Iranians mixed with some other peoples). Next they moved into Bactria, Gandhara and Eucratidea (a mix between Iranian, Greek and Macedonian). Next they moved into India and absorbed a lot of the population there too (which looked like Indians). In short, a combo of: Mongol, Iranian, Greek, and Indian.

Since the leader is obviously going to be Kanishka I the Great...

- Lighten the skin. Probably lighter than the typical Pakistani skin colour, but tanned.
- Add black hair as well as a neatly trimmed beard (along the jaw-line, with almost a point at the chin)
- A bit of lyposuction on the cheeks (ancient Buddhist diet was not the best for gaining weight)
- The clothes bright and colourful, and richly adorned with gold and stuff (the Kushanids were very rich). I'll see if I can find some pictures.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
You've been busy lately Civarmy! It must make you proud at how far you've come since you started modding...Great work...

BTW: Far Horizons is ready to be uploaded, but I need suggestions(Check my newest threw my friend!

I saw the new Far Horizon treat yesterday, but the files are not there, I gonna check again.
My Neanderthal scenario is available too, but it still not use the Cave Man unit arts :( , I hope solve these problem these days and add he unit there. Check my signature link to see some images of the scenario and find the files.
Sword, I'd like say thanks to you to all the support that u gave me since I started post creation in CFC, thank you my friend!!!

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
I like the Pirate One, but I dont think he'd be wearing that kind of outfit though.

No problem Civarmy. I like you, your a nice guy. I'm happy to help.

Look the image again my friend, the middle age leaderhead was changed. The pirate is ready, if u want use the link of my signature, that pirate was made by my mounths ago and gave me the base to Kushan leader.

Seems alright. Couple of things though. For the first age, get rid of the gold collar, maybe make him wear clothes similar to Genghis Khan's (for the time when they lived on the steppes just south of Mongolia). Or alternatively, give him clothes similar to Xerxes (as the region Gandhara where the Kushanids were based was half-Iranian) For the second, looking good. Just the crown tapers / points at the front. And also from the coins the Kushanid emperors look like they had a love of strings of pearls and gold. The next two look pretty good :thumbsup:

Top Bottom