Never Ending Story Civ IV Creation

DrZomboss

Brrrainz Gourmet
Welcome fellow Civilization IV gamers!
I've decided to make a story where players invent absoltely EVERYTHING. I'm the Master :) and I will create a game after we get a sufficient number of civs. You can make up everything regarding your fantasy. I may even create a separate mod for that ;). But let's see...

The Beginning
At the beginning, there was nothing. Only darkness and coldness...And then, slowly, the Sun was created. And so there was light. Light and warmness allowed the creation of life. The first creature made was Mankar. But there was no other life, so Mankar was given the power to create more.

To be continued...

So is this a literal Civ 4 game, or a game using the Civ 4 ruleset?

The first creatures that Mankar created were the Ashkani, godlike creatures who could change their form if they wanted to. Every Ashkani was different and was passioned by something else. The only rule that Mankar wanted them to follow is that they have to listen to him. Always. So Mankar used the Ashkani to create a very diversified world, with each Ashkani creating something totally different. When Mankar thought the world was done, he gave his most trusted Ashkani, Narimon, the rights to rule the world and Mankar disappeared and no one ever heard of him anymore. Narimon was a good ruler, he made his best to protect and improve the world. One day, he said : "Mankar created us, the Ashkani. But was this really intended to not create other forms of life? We can do better han him". And that's really what he thought. So each Ashkani could create his own race. The first one was....
To be continued...
PS. Feel free to create other races with their Ashkanis :)

Top Bottom