Underwater antiquty sites?

ubergeneral

Warlord
We should be able to scour antiquity sites from the ocean. Right now past battles, can make new archaeology sites, so why can't naval battles? In real life divers find old shipwrecks and search for treasure. Why can't we do this in civ? It would make sense.

also atlantis should be a natural wonder and it gives you 500000000 gold

also atlantis should be a natural wonder and it gives you 500000000 gold

People tend to equate Atlantis with marvelous technology - maybe five free techs! :crazyeye:
And one of them is always Atomic Theory, because why not! :lol:

This would be very cool. It shouldn't bee too difficult to allow an embarked Archaeologist to perform an action on an underwater site. Perhaps they would become visible by the same technology which enables Submarines.

I believe ship battles wash up on islands and coast lines as something like "ship ruins".

I believe ship battles wash up on islands and coast lines as something like "ship ruins".

I know but you've only got to look at what we did last month raising an old German WW2 bomber from the sea bed. It's this sort of thing that would be an excellent addition.

I really like this idea. I hope someone from the dev team looks at the forum and they decide to implement the idea (hey, I can dream...). Mods are not much use for me until they can be applied in MP...

You can get washed up ship ruins, but yeah I agree with you. It would be cool and not terribly hard to do.

Top Bottom