Trainer

dumniezo

Chieftain
Hello there!
I already played the game like 5 time trough and now I would really enjoy to do some stupid stuff! I would like to do so with the AI a little bit more agressive (so higher then Prince at least) but I am quite bad so I can't!
And thus I was wondering if any of You know of any trainer out there or any cheats that would give me gold or science or things like those... (I wanna nuke someone while they are building the first archer or maybe dominate someone with 100 archers while they have only a worker to defend)

I have found a trainer on CheatHappens, but I would have to pay a too large sum to make it worth it...

Do any of You know of a trainer out there?

Or you could continue playing the game the normal way, practice and improve and have real fun...

Look up the In-Game Editor in the Creation and Customization section. This should work for you for free :)

I tried the Worldbuilder (mapmaker not in-game editor) that I used with G&K, but it is crashing now with BNW. :(

As others have stated, In-game editor and start a game with mods to use it.

But really cheating wont help you get better. Play the game normally and figure things out thru practice that way.

I am not trying to improve! I am simply playing to have fun, as I don't really care for Multiplayer or beating Diety!

Thank You very much for the advice! I will be trying the Editor out :D

Getting your ass kicked can be fun to be honest. Byzantium made me her b word last game. One of the funnest games I have played since Civ 4. It made start looking at strats to make a powerhouse religion that is for sure.

Top Bottom