JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I've been using Putin as an AI civ in my latest game, and he's definitely been a thorn in my side by using his spies to pull off coups in my city states, and having nuclear submarines hiding everywhere. That all seems rather fitting for him. :p

Didn't stop me from taking his capital with a mercenary Spetsnaz after Pontiac's UA crippled it, though. Ironic that he should lose his capital because of someone else's spying. ;)

Does that make TPang' Anishirabe OP?

Issue with Putin - when you capture one of his cites, tiles acquired by his UA don't get switched to you. That's kinda annoying, since you're probably taking his cities because he stole your land.

Issue with Putin - when you capture one of his cites, tiles acquired by his UA don't get switched to you. That's kinda annoying, since you're probably taking his cities because he stole your land.
Here's a screenshot of the issue, if you need it, JFD:
Spoiler :

They probably belong to Yekaterinburg, methinks.

I captured Yekaterinburg in the next turn, but I don't have a screenshot handy, so I'll have to check later.

Actually, seeing if there's actually an issue here might be a good excuse to conuqer conquer all of Putin's cities, now that I've won that game already. :p

EDIT: Here's what the borders looked like after I captured Yekaterinburg.
Spoiler :

These tiles are probably filled with Russian minorities which refuse to cooperate with invaders.

Even the seas?

I captured Yekaterinburg in the next turn, but I don't have a screenshot handy, so I'll have to check later.

Actually, seeing if there's actually an issue here might be a good excuse to conuqer conquer all of Putin's cities, now that I've won that game already. :p

EDIT: Here's what the borders looked like after I captured Yekaterinburg.
Spoiler :

I don't think that'll fix it either. Tbh, I can't think of a reliable solution, short of converting all tiles around one of Putin's cities to the NewPlayer upon being captured - but at re same time that wouldn't work...

Sorry for asking, but what's your UI?

Sorry for asking, but what's your UI?
Seems to be the other Vanilla UI mode, the one with large icons, if you meant Typhlomence's pic. :) (And no need to apologize for asking questions here in the forums! ;) as long as it doesn't concern certain terrorist organizations)

That half-Russian maritime Kouvola in the lower right corner made my day.
Spoiler :

Wait, such a thing exists? How do you turn it on?

I think it's in the Interface Options - Use Small Scale Interface. It's designed for small monitor, presumably.

After the latest CBP beta, February 9th (2/9), only The Kingdom of France (Louis XIV) is working for me from the JFD civs I use.

After the latest CBP beta, February 9th (2/9), only The Kingdom of France (Louis XIV) is working for me from the JFD civs I use.

Which onesdo work then?

JFD i played last game with Suleiman and it was real fun,with Mehmed activated.First UA is much better than game version,more usefull in lots of way,also hammam(turkish bath) works really fine with UA..Game version Suleiman was not my best choice but with this new UA i really liked it. :)

JFD i played last game with Suleiman and it was real fun,with Mehmed activated.First UA is much better than game version,more usefull in lots of way,also hammam(turkish bath) works really fine with UA..Game version Suleiman was not my best choice but with this new UA i really liked it. :)

What's this? Not a bug report? I cannot compute. *explodes*

Thanks! :)

WTTTTFFFF!!!

How is it possible that a single fan you can do better than the developers as !!!!!

Top Bottom