Funny Pictures XXV: Rehosted from somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, you never heard "Itsa me, Mario!" or anything?

Kids these days... :shake:
Ooooooooh! I had forgotten that line. Last time I heard it was a few years ago when I first found a free, legal Mario game. I haven't played it since then. And as Sherlock Holmes once said, "I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things, so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it." Unfortunately, I'm a fool who took in all the lumber I came across, which got jumbled up with the important furniture that is Mario's voice. :p

I must be pretty smart... I have been doing 7 of those for years!

(numbers 2,5,6,8,9,10 & 11 For those counting at home)

I thought 6 was just something everybody did. I've been doing it for years because my dad does it. 5 is the greatest thing of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Yeah I really don't want to ruin both my toaster and my cheese by trying to grill cheese on toast in a toaster. Especially when using the grill on an oven is way easier.

It's not 3.50, it's Tree Fiddy. :shake:

I'm sure the GF would catch onto the loophole and declare the 28th to be the anniversary date :p.

9GAG should die, and quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom