Bjørn's Discount Art Emporium

good Job on your work.

Unit: IS-3m Heavy WW2 Russian Tank
Scale: Standard Firaxis
Notes: Unit is complete, includes installation instructions, civilopedia text, sounds and icons, etc.

Preview:

default -> fidget -> run -> fortify ->attack ->victory -> death

Unit Thread

Unit: Stargate Death Glider (Goa'uld Fighter)
Scale: Standard Firaxis
Notes: Unit is complete, includes installation instructions, civilopedia text, sounds and icons, etc.

Preview:

fidget/Default -> run -> Fortify+attack ->death

Unit Thread

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Request for a civilipedia icon if you are willing Mr. Bjorn. A guy named Yecos made an "Eastern Infantry" awile ago. Its an arabic version of the Infantry.
I'm not really doing any more of those since it takes quite a bit of work. If you link me to the unit, I will see if one of the images I already have but have not released could be adapted.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Eastern Infantry on Winter's makings thread
Here you go. Two sets, fairly low quality as I made them quickly using C&P. It seems I am quite rusty with C&P. For the record, I don't do icons for any units except my own these days. I am too time constrained. So consider this the last one please.

Preview:

Files:
click to download

Soooooo it seems Bjornlo posted all his units to Civ3files.com, which is now dead and gone. Some of his units have made it to the database, but many have not. If anyone ahs these units kicking around, could you upload them to the database?

Soooooo it seems Bjornlo posted all his units to Civ3files.com, which is now dead and gone. Some of his units have made it to the database, but many have not. If anyone ahs these units kicking around, could you upload them to the database?

I've got his --

A-Wing
Bren LMG
C130
C295
Centauro 8x8
Death Glider
Sg1 f302
Hummer Avenger2 AAA
ISM
Jedi StarFighter
Norse Axeman
Pioneer munit
Stryker
Troll
X47b-UAV
Eastern Infantry .pcxs

All? Any in particular? -- I'll need a day or 2 either way.

-Archivist Oz

I've got his --

A-Wing
Bren LMG
C130
C295
Centauro 8x8
Death Glider
Sg1 f302
Hummer Avenger2 AAA
ISM
Jedi StarFighter
Norse Axeman
Pioneer munit
Stryker
Troll
X47b-UAV
Eastern Infantry .pcxs

All? Any in particular? -- I'll need a day or 2 either way.

-Archivist Oz

Many of them are still available. If not all of them.

Top Bottom