Civilization V Funny screenshots

I always get this when I try to post as a Image...??

Spoiler :

Actually,...it worked this time!

Thanks for the patience guys!

-

Not a screen shot but it's quite funny when you play as Inca, Maya or Aztecs and have a city state gift you conqistador :D

Not a screen shot but it's quite funny when you play as Inca, Maya or Aztecs and have a city state gift you conqistador :D

Along the same lines, when I played the conquest of the new world deluxe scenario i thought it was pretty ironic when i played as spain and the aztecs attacked me with an army of conquistadors

Or if the spanish attacked you with jaguars. Do city states gift jaguars or maoris anyways?

Ever been offered 7 gpt for open borders?

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2015-03-16 kl. 12.49.08.jpg
    Skärmavbild 2015-03-16 kl. 12.49.08.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 734
Or if the spanish attacked you with jaguars. Do city states gift jaguars or maoris anyways?

I'm not sure but youd have to be really lucky to be able to get a militaristic city state to ally status in the ancient era (at least on quick king which is what i play it might be possible in like marathon)

Nope it was 38 gpt. The reason for it was he was about to DOW, which he did when I refused. 7-9gpt seems quite common for me, obviously there is a hidden agenda at work.
Just out of curiosity, do you play with mods? Because I don't think it's possible in the base code for AI to offer so much for open borders.

Nobody cares, Hubbard.

Spoiler :

Moderator Action: Spoiler tag added to wide image.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 20.33.22.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 20.33.22.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 1,471
Can't decide what to laugh. Poor missioner or German Lancer and Ethiopian Mehal sefari just next to Zulu city Edinburg.

Too many lols in one pic :D

Can't decide what to laugh. Poor missioner or German Lancer and Ethiopian Mehal sefari just next to Zulu city Edinburg.

Too many lols in one pic :D

That and the fact that Edinburgh is the Zulu capital :crazyeye: I really wonder what's going on in that game

At least the Zulu AI was smart enough to annex Edinburgh. In most of the games I've played, if i leave them with only puppet cities, their capital will stay a puppet.

Top Bottom