The cossacks conversion collection

I found this site were I found larger versions of the preview pics. I used one of these to make pedia pics (and a units_32) for the Turkish Scimitar, personally I'm happy with it. :)

Attachments

• TurkishScimitar-pedia.zip
    7 KB · Views: 167
Made the Arab Musketeer too (aka Bachibouzouk), and a preview. :)

Attachments

• ArabMusketeerpedia.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Arabunitspedia.jpg
    Arabunitspedia.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 202
mrtn, any chance you will do more pedia ?

Like, say, for :

- Turkish Pikes
- Scot Musketman
- Janissary
- Spanish Musketeers
- Dutch Musketeers
- Musketeers
- Dragoons
- Rider

??? love ???

It's only the units from MOD 1 that has these good looking previews (as far as I can find, at least), not the original Cossacks units. If you show me exact what pics from that site you want I might give it a go (I don't want to spend time trying to find out which is the Spanish Musketeer...). But I posted the url so people can try themselves. ;)

I already made pedia pics for the turkish pike; here.

EDIT: I found bigger pics of the original units! Here!

Thanks, Steph. Your conversions are a wonderful contribution!

:bump: LouLong wanted icons for the Highlander, so here they are. Steph, if you quote this post you can get the url for the icons, and add them to the unit post if you want.

Perhaps use aaglo's siege cannon instead.

The coastal battery steph has here is what I really need. I looked closely at the seige cannon and was tempted to use it but it really doesn't fit in my Napoleonic scenario. The gun shown here is perfect and was of the type used in coastal fortresses during the time period, but thanks for the suggestion. I am always open and appreciate any suggestions.

Top Bottom