Janissary Musketeer mid 17th C.

Damn! I have write a wrong title in the tread. What is Jissary? None. I want write Janissary. Does a Moderator can modify the title of this thread? Thanks.
Moderator Action: title changed as requested

This is a very nice unit. I keep my eye open for units with a little something different so that there can be a lot of cultural richness to the Steampunk scenarios we are working on. I look forward to more work from you.

:coffee:

Sweet unit Imperator.

Generally excellent :thumbsup: - except that the "forehead bounce" in the Death anim is a little disconcerting.

Best,

Oz

Hi Oz! Sorry but my english is not very good. What do you want say with "forehead bounce"?

Awesome unit, this is a great addition to the game!

Question: are the transitions between the various animations (attack, run, whatever) as lurching in game, or is that just the way it looks in the preview?

Hi Oz! Sorry but my english is not very good. What do you want say with "forehead bounce"?

Greetings imperator!

There is absolutely no need to apologize for your fine command of the English language :)

I was referring to the Death anim, where the Janissary falls face foreward, appears to land on his forehead, then bounces upward before finally dying.

Best Regards,

Oz

Top Bottom