Tarentine Horseman of Magna Graecia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, excellent unit Yang Liu and Tom!!!

Tom I think it needs a resize, if no one elses is planning too, and you can find a spare moment. It looks more than ever so slightly bigger than the other horses in your preview to me.

I see mention of this as a conversion. From where?

Hi nick0515
I will and I can not speaking here over other games. Please stop this questions or Plotinus close this thread ! This is not a free forum !

Thanks
H.Balck

Moderator Action: Other games may be mentioned here, & are all the time. On the other hand PDMA is not allowed, as you well know
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Looks fine. What program did you use?

Moderator Action: Other games may be mentioned here, & are all the time. On the other hand PDMA is not allowed, as you well know

and Bye Bye ! :p
I have no more desire of you rightfully to be constantly pointed because of nothing.
Tölpel

He you can delete this thread ! I think you are the god of this thread Blue Monkey.
I am out for CIV III.
Make your own things "God administrator" Blue Monkey and give me another 2 infraction points.

H.Balck :lol:

Moderator Action: I've deleted the discussion of the moderator actions (other than the infractible posts).

Yang Liu was given a warning (not an infraction). That happens. If he thought it unfair he should have taken it up with the moderator who did it, in private, or taken it to more senior moderators if he wasn't satisfied. Making snotty posts about it in public is not the way to handle anything and only results in more unpleasantness. Flouncing off in a hissy fit and taking your toys with you is anyone's right if they want to, but it's not particularly edifying behaviour.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Unfortunately it looks like the end of the road for this thread, doesn't it?

It's been said so many times but it seems some people won't get the message:

(1) If you disagree with a moderator action, you raise it in private with that moderator. If you're still not satisfied you do the same thing with one of the admins. You don't start making flaming posts. If you do you'll get infracted for them. End of story.

(2) The same rules apply to everyone here, no matter how long they've been here and no matter how many units they've made. Making units doesn't qualify you for some kind of right to break the rules.

(3) If somebody doesn't like these rules, it is entirely their own choice whether they obey them anyway, kick up a fuss, cause trouble, throw their toys out of their pram, flounce off in a huff, or whatever. Claiming they've been driven away or forced out or anything like that is just an excuse for refusing to take responsibility for their own actions. I'm really tired of people doing that - especially people who I have gone out of my way to help in various ways in the past. Most people manage to remember (1) and (2) and act appropriately. If a few people choose not to do that, that is entirely their choice, and they must accept the consequences of making that choice.

If anyone doesn't agree with these points or thinks they've been unfairly applied in this case then feel free to PM me.

Moderator Action: So then, thread closed. Please, everyone, try to play more nicely in the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom