European Wars: Austrians/Hungarians and Germans mid 16th C - mid 18th C

What is next on your list? Will you finish the artillery for the missing Napoleonic civilizations? I think I sent you all the necessary reference pictures.

Or will you do another civilization 16 to 18th century? Hint: we don't have artillery for British, Spain, and we have only one for Russia

What is next on your list? Will you finish the artillery for the missing Napoleonic civilizations? I think I sent you all the necessary reference pictures.

Or will you do another civilization 16 to 18th century? Hint: we don't have artillery for British, Spain, and we have only one for Russia

Well, actually I'working on Nap artillery units and Spanish unit line. After this I want made artillery for British, Russians and re-made with my new anims some old unit (french,italians...)

Very cool work ,Imperator !:goodjob:
Your Pack is forcing me to revise the german unitline in my Epic.:)
All Units done are very nice and useful. Thanks for your time and efforts doing them !!!

Looking great! I love that artillery with the two dudes standing behind long trumpet tubes...and the Grenadiers, of course! :)

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this, but the 17C Austrian Musketeer appears to be missing from the first unit pack?

Sorry, you're right. I will add it as soon as possible. Thanks.

Looking great! I love that artillery with the two dudes standing behind long trumpet tubes...and the Grenadiers, of course! :)

Looks like a "Wallbüchse" to me ("wall gun") - 20mm pure fun. Some guys I know have one of these, it's fricking LOUD!

Oh, and they have a Swedish leather cannon, too.

"You talkin' to me?"

;)

That is hardcore!

Speaking of reenacting, I just joined the local 14th century Western Europe group, but only so I can learn a bit of swordfighting. Myself, I'd rather play dress-up in Viking Age through to maybe 12th century European, but no big deal. Still pretty fun.

Sorry, you're right. I will add it as soon as possible. Thanks.
Sorry for the thread necromancy, but does anyone know if imperator1961 ever uploaded the 17th century Austrian musketeer unit? I'm still not seeing it in the archives I've downloaded.

Top Bottom